• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ๐๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐€'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐— -- ooc

miyabi

๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
Roleplay Type(s)
1653369527336.png
hi everyone, here is the OOC!
talk, browse, tell us about characters, etc! if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

fetchimage

heyyyyyyy beautiful peoples (:<

original.jpg

i live .... i am here and looking ..

Hello !!! I am SO excited for this can't get my mind off it since I read the interest,,

oh litty titty hi

heyyyyyyyyy (: i hope everyone is having a lovely morning/afternoon/evening ! all your placeholders / sheets look so beautiful

man the worst feeling in the world is disappearing from rpn for a few months and forgetting how hard using bbcode is, so when u do come back to the site, it's just PAIN trying to do rp forms
pepehands-transparent-pic.png

stop - i totally understand ugh!! it takes me like a good three or four sheets before i'm finally back in the groove.

i just obsessively stare the coding until smth clicks in my brain and i figure out what to do LMAOOO

oh god that's awful ):
i'm currently trying to compose coherent thought that isn't just like random bits and bobbles for ramiel and ugh i'm just staring at the cursor blinking like O-O

i finished all the basic and appearance info for my harley form (': now to just do.............................. everything else

I finally got used to this one code I intended to use, but then I noticed, it's not mobile friendly... ๐Ÿ˜ข

oh god idek if the code i'm using is mobile friendly. prolly not

YOOOO let's goooooo

i just obsessively stare the coding until smth clicks in my brain and i figure out what to do LMAOOO
the code you're using is so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ญ but yes same I love just staring at them though not too conducive to writing

the code you're using is so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ญ but yes same I love just staring at them though not too conducive to writing
THANK YOU???? shoutout to uxie, the coding god tho cause all i did was change a few colors and fonts

IM ALIIIIIVE I SWEAR
my darcy is in the works
๐Ÿ‘น and ready to shock people for fun

not the shocking ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back