• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙪𝙢. - 𝘪𝘤

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Theodoros Gibs
Son of Iris

Theodoros had never been a fan of capture the flag in the first place, but this one really took the cake. For this particular game, he had been granted the privilege of sitting out and, instead, been put on stable duty. Rather than fight with all his peers, he was talking to the pegasi, cleaning out the soiled straw bedding and replacing it, bringing in fresh water, and sweeping the stables. While it was dirty, labor-intensive work, Theo didn't mind it so much. It let him clear his head and the physical labor was good for him. It made him feel accomplished at the end of the day and earned him some points with the pegasi, who still seemed to like Indi more than him for some reason. He'd win them over one of these days. Maybe. Hopefully. Well, probably not, but it was worth a shot.

After a hard day's work, the son of Iris had and was gulping water down to rehydrate when he heard the screams and shouts from the playing field. Now, screams and shouts were a commonplace occurrence in capture the flag as one team overtook the other, but these screams were different. First, they seemed to be coming from both sides and second, they were filled with surprise and terror in a way that just told him something was wrong. 'Sounds like something's going on over there,' one of the pegasi, Felix, remarked. Theo nodded and, without so much as a word passing between them, they knew it was time for action. Theo mounted Felix and they set off towards the scene. The other pegasi followed right behind. They came upon an unexpected scene. The ground was split open and scorpions were coming out from every crevice. It was like something out of a horror film. Theo and the pegasi got to work on rescue missions. He spotted single campers who had gotten separated from others and were forced to fend for themselves. For each of them, he dove down with Felix. He set off flashes of light to disorient the scorpions once they got close, then grabbed hold of the stranded camper and brought them onto Felix's back before flying away to safety.

The process repeated time and time again, but, soon enough, the strangest thing happened. The scorpions retreated? Well, a win's a win, no point in questioning that. Besides, there were still people who needed help getting out of the forest. Unfortunately, all the diving and saving was taking a toll on Felix. 'We're not done?' "Cmon, just a few more trips," he coaxed, earning a huff from the pegasus. "I'll bring you two sugar cubes for every camper you save," Theo offered. Felix's demeanor changed immediately. 'They do need my help...' With that, they were back up in the air. Theo scanned the area, searching for anyone who looked like they needed help. 'How do you see with all that hair in your face?' Theo ignored the winged horse and pointed to two familiar, albeit tiny, figures. "There. Four sugar cubes."

The pair dived down to the scene, but stayed about six feet off the ground for their personal safety - the group had just been playing a ruthless game, after all. The brunette flashed a smile at the tiny girl he'd recognized from all the time she'd spent around his younger half-brother. "Need a ride?" he asked Isobel. It took a moment before he noticed the other figure: a personified sunset. Maybe an inch taller than him with golden hair made messy by a good fight. His breath hitched and he lost focus for a second. It seemed to do that really with any pretty boy he spotted these days. Well, except for Victor - he felt too much platonic love for the guy to make it anything else. The new reaction to just seeing any stupid nice-looking guy was getting really annoying, especially since he preferred breathing. He swallowed hard and turned his attention back to Isobel. "Just tell Indy I was your knight in shining armor and we're even," he teased.

on the back of a pegasus
searching
camp halfblood t shirt & shorts
coded by natasha.

jirochi zhao
eat less sugar, you're sweet enough already
JC assisted Andreja into the chair she pointed out, silently hoping he won't regret his decision later on. Once she was comfortable in her chair, JC was about to rush to the medical supplies closet when Andreja caught his attention, motioning him to come closer.

When he realized what topic the question she had just asked was on, JC looked over his shoulder at the pair who were slowly making their way to the infirmary tent. The sudden inquiry made him a little uncomfortable as he wasn't so much into gossip. Sure, he was a hell of a tease, but gossip was something out of his expertise. But given what he did know, which was very little, JC felt like he wasn't gonna get his marshie baggie back anytime soon. As the other two drew closer, JC panicked and spouted whatever he knew.

"Uhhh okay uhm, I honestly don't know that much and what I do know may not even be good... About 80% of their actions were because of my harmony aura. I-I've turned it off already..."

As he talked, he searched the tent for the ambrosia supply, "Uhm I'll assume you don't know what my aura does but essentially it takes away people's discord and enhances other emotions, like happiness, satisf-" The son of Harmonia had stubbed his toe on one of the tables, trailing off his chatter as he tried not to shout. Recomposing his cool, JC continued, "Satisfaction and if the initial feeling is strong enough... love."

JC pulled out a cardboard box underneath one of the stretchers. "AHA!" With a triumphant look on his face, he pulled out a plastic bag packed to the brim with cubes of ambrosia as well as a flask labeled Ambrosia. As he made his way over, he began unzipping the plastic bag, pulling out a square before placing it in Andreja's hand. He sat on a bed next to her before continuing on, "I'm not so sure about if they've talked before though... They seemed quite friendly when we first happened upon her in the forest. Although I do remember her saying somethin' like-"

The son of Harmonia got cut off as the first batch of wounded campers barged through the entrance to the infirmary tent.
A camper stumbled inside and shouted for assistance, carrying another camper who had three arrows in his back.
"Oh gods oh gods oh gods, what the hell happened out there?"
"That doesn't matter! Heal him!"
came the reply.
JC turned Andreja. "W-we'll talk later. Hold the marshie bag for now!"
With that final sentence, JC rushed to the campers' aid.
mood: 'my marshmallows 🥺'| location: camp hb's infirmary tent | outfit: blue team gear | tags: Andreja ( Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart )

coded by weldherwings.

jasper oriana
son of apollo

He'd never admit it, but Jasper was relieved when Forrest snapped out his daze enough to help get them out of the danger zone. Sure he could've managed, but having help just made things go quicker. He laughed when his friend's head lolled onto his shoulder. "Don't worry man, I've got your back." he grinned. "Let's just get you to the infirmary before you pass out again."

With that said, he went back to dodging tree limbs as they neared the edge of the woods. He was pretty sure the game had ended the second the pit scorpions made their appearance, so he felt confident in just leaving the playing grounds. No doubt Forrest wasn't the only one who'd been hurt or was exhausted and in need of rest. As they pushed past the last branches, Jasper sighed in relief at the sight of others hanging around and heading out further into camp.

Like his half-brother Theo, Indi had the pleasure of sitting out of this recent game of Capture the Flag. Instead, he and his friend Henry got to wander around the infirmary getting beds and bandages ready for the incoming campers. Currently, he and his dog were grabbing some ambrosia squares and a pitcher of nectar to have on hand and ready for any severely injured campers. He'd been expecting a normal shift at the infirmary after a game, but turns out, it wasn't to be.

The sight of Jasper basically carrying Forrest was somewhat of an unusual sight, due to the fact that normally neither of the two were the type to get injured during a game. "Hey, we've got someone!" he called out to the other Apollo kids who were actually working. Indi was basically acting as a nurse, helping out where he could, grabbing more supplies when needed. He couldn't actually help heal anyone, other than handing them a cup of nectar or a bite of ambrosia. Personally, he didn't think that counted anyway.

He hurried over to the two and started to lead them into the building, getting Forrest set up on a bed, so at least he'd be comfortable. "Someone should be over to take a look at you soon, alright?"
the woods/infirmary
relieved
ctf gear
coded by natasha.

dexter & forrest

Forrest was surprised he’d made it to the infirmary conscious. By the time he was finally laid down onto one of the beds, he was more than ready to pass out again, but before he could do so, he had Apollo kids hovering over him asking questions, poking and prodding, and shoving ambrosia down his throat. “I’m fine,” he assured them, looking anything but. “I just need a nap.”

He was relieved when the daughter of Hades was rushed in, looking to be on Death’s doorstep. Not that Forrest wanted the girl dead, but it caused quite the distraction for the healers, and they hurried away, leaving him alone long enough to get some much-needed rest. Soon, the son of Demeter was sleeping soundly, completely unaware of the chaos taking place a few beds over.

Dex’s first thought was that she was dead. She looked around, and as far as she could see, there was nothing but darkness. She’d been to Hell, and it wasn’t anything like this—it was too quiet. There was no screaming where she was now, so she could rule out death—she was either in a weird limbo state between life and death or she was dreaming, and she prayed to the gods it was the latter. She walked around for a bit, and still, there was nothing. It felt like she was standing at the bottom of an abyss, and somewhere far above her was the rest of the world. Chills ran through her. She hated the dark, especially when she was alone. At the same time, though, she didn’t feel as though she was completely alone—she could faintly hear something along the lines of breathing coming from somewhere in the distance, but as far as she could see there was just vast, empty space. This wasn’t necessarily a comfort, though, because any living thing could’ve made such a sound. Assuming it was only a dream, she couldn’t be hurt, but given the fact that demigod dreams are more real than most, Dex decided to keep her guard up, just in case.

“Hello?” called Dex, turning in a circle on the spot. She wished she had a weapon of some sort, in case whatever was down there with her in this endless void decided to attack.

Despite the darkness, Dex could see perfectly fine. After a while, she thought she could make out a form crouched on the ground ahead of her. The daughter of Hades squinted, unsure if what she was seeing was real or not. “Hello?” she called again. The figure seemed to pick its head up, and Dex realized it was a girl around the same age as her. “Who are you?” Dex asked as she neared.

The girl had raven-colored hair and olive skin, but her face was sickeningly pale as if she’d just seen a ghost. Dex squatted down to her level. “Are you okay?” she asked.

The girl, eyes wide, seized hold of Dex’s wrist, her hand cold and clammy. “Dex,” she whispered. Her voice was scratchy, as if it hadn’t been used in a long time.

Dex started, unsure of how this girl knew her name. She couldn’t recognize her no matter how hard she racked her brain. She wondered if perhaps she did know this girl and something—or someone—didn’t want her to.

As Dex opened her mouth to speak, the girl cut her off. “Help me,” she said, her grip on Dex tightening. “Find me.”

Dex furrowed her eyebrows. “Tell me who you are,” she said. She didn’t know how this girl expected her to find her if she didn’t have so much as a name to go off of. It would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

For a moment, the girl looked as though she was going to answer, but then fear flooded her features as her eyes settled on the space behind Dex. Tensing, Dex glanced over her shoulder only to see the vast nothingness. When she turned back around, the girl had vanished. Dex got to her feet. “Wait!” she yelled, her voice echoing. “Come back! Come—“

Dex’s eyes shot open. She’d said that last part out loud, and as she glanced around at the faces staring down at her, she could tell they’d all heard.

The daughter of Hades was lying on a bed in the infirmary. Her friends were gathered around her, some of them sitting on the mattress with her, others standing along the walls. They all looked somber. She felt a pang in her chest to see that all of these people cared so much about her, but she couldn’t let them know that. Dex smiled coolly. “What’s the occasion?” she muttered, trying to prop herself up only to be met with pain. She settled back down. “Did somebody die?”
the infirmary

mood

in pain

outfit

ctf gear

tags

jasper, indi, & marissa izayoiix izayoiix , kyra a z u l a a z u l a , izzie incandescent incandescent , & andreja Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart
coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back