• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Panda's M X M Search

Eevee - Chan

tumblr_njaxlsI7kJ1txwedso1_500.gif

Pairing List and Expectations

Hello ~ !

Don't mind my little friend, he's harmless. (I think)

Welcome to my search! You can call me Panda, it's nice to meetcha. I've been super bored lately since I'm finding that I reply to my current plays faster than I get replies, so I've decided to open up my search once again and find some more partners! Only looking for M X M play's at the moment, so that's that. Right now I'm craving original role play's more than anything and I'm wanting to play the uke/submissive for the most part since it's what I prefer, so hopefully that doesn't scare too many people away. I love to chat OOC if that's you're thing and I'm generally an easy person to get along with and open to almost anything so bring me your cravings, wants and ideas!

Please have decent grammar and know how to type. I'm not too caught up with the length of your reply as long as it gives me something to reply to and keeps the story moving along. Be willing to plot with me since I get so tired of coming up with idea's and getting a 'sounds good ' or yeah' in reply, it's so disheartening. I'm willing to play over either threads or conversations but never messengers since I feel too pressured to reply quickly that way. If you've got a small idea but not a full plot bring it to me! I'm sure we can come up with something and flesh it out together. ( : But if not, I've also listed a few pairing ideas below ~

More Below

Pairings

Werewolf x Human

Dragon Shifter x Soldier

Waiter x Patron

Student x Teacher

Blind Date x Blind Date

Amnesiac x Boyfriend/Friend

One Night Stand x Wanting More

Camper x Counselor

Homeless x Wealthy

Police Officer x Victim

Boss's Son x Employee

Soldier x Native

Assassin x Target

Prince x Prince

Commoner x Prince

Prince x Knight

Prince x Stable Boy

Fighter x Rival's Brother

Younger Brother x Older Brother's Friend

Rival x Rival

School Rebel x Popular Guy

Angel x Demon

Bound Demon x Human

Demigod/Human

Neko (Pet) x Owner

Anthro/Kenomimi x Human

Career/Tribute Hunger Games Styled

Akatsuki No Yona Styled (Prince x Dragon, Dragon x Dragon, Hak x oc)

...Suggest?

Last edited by a moderator:
@snakeyem12 -- Sounds fun to me. ( : Any ideas for how YC would have gotten amnesia? Perhaps our characters had some big secret or some big fight, up until your character went and forgot it all. Or perhaps MC even confessed or something. Idk, just throwing ideas around.

PM about it? I've got some ideas so if you message me with what you're thinking then I can tell you what I've got.

I like the one night stand x wanting more one as well as the rebel x popular guy if you're still looking. :)

Um... Hi! ^-^

So, um, if you want I'd totally like to try out the Assassin x Target one. If that's okay with you, of course. o3o

Hey I'd love to RP! Here are the pairing I am most interested in:

I'd love to play this one. Maybe as the owner?

I was thinking that the owner would be taking a leave of absence from work because of a mental/emotional breakdown and his work has ordered him to get an ESA Neko (Your character)

The Owner would be a workaholic with severe anxiety. He's one of the main script writer for a popular T.V. series. The series is now on hiatus while he recuperates.

I also really like the Amnesiac X Boyfriend/friend pairing.

My idea is that your character would be the amnesiac and my character would be the best friend who has been in love with your character for years.

When your character loses their memory (from an accident or something) mine lies to the doctors and says that he's your character's boyfriend so that he can go to the hospital with your character.

So when your character ends up with amnesia mine takes advantage and tells yours that they've been dating for few weeks now.

I'm cool with being either character.

My idea is that in this world werewolves aren't allowed to tell their significant other (if the other is human) about being a werewolf unless they are mates.

The werewolf's pact doesn't believe that homosexuals could be mates. While the pact doesn't mind the werewolf dating a human male, they are against the notice that two men can be 'mates.'

The werewolf can't tell the boyfriend that he's a werewolf without putting both in danger. The human is starting to get suspicious and can tell that the werewolf is hiding something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back