• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pairings n' Plots ! (Open)

HannaTheHippy

~ ハンナ ~
Hello! I've been on this site for a long time, but I come and go as I please. I've got a lot of pairings I'd be interested in doing, as well as plots. PM/@ me if you're interested in any!

These are just some of my preferences in a RP partner :>
- Decent reply length, dialog is the exception. 1 paragraph or more is fine with me!
- We don't have to stick to just these plots/pairings, I'm open to really anything besides erotica and anthropomorphism.
- Please use quotes "" when IC speaking, and parenthesis () when OOC speaking to avoid confusion.
- I don't mind if we get to know each other better OOC or not, I'd love to make a friend, but privacy is okay too !
- I mostly use Discord for RPing, but I'm okay with either, Discord is just faster for me.

I usually do FxF or MxF, doesn't matter which role I am or which role you are, also doesn't matter which character part you wanna play ^_^

Our RPs don't have to be just romance, but if they are, please be open to using NPCs so we don't get stuck in a rut.

- Human x Human
- Human x Vampire
- Human x Ghost
- Human x Witch/Wizard
- Human x Zombie
- Human x Fairy
- ^ Supernatural x Supernatural (Pick from the list, or comment your own twist) ^
- Supernatural being x Hunter
(This list is super short, by all means comment some more !)

Plots
A scientist (You/me), after reading way too many Frankenstein novels, decided to re-create the monster (you/me), plugging in real life qualities for it. To behold, the 'perfect' creature. So perfect as his/her creation is, they fall deeply in love for it. But...What's perfection?]

Feeling as if they don't belong (you/me), after multiple attempts at suicide/self-harm, when they almost complete the final task, a ghost approaches (you/me), changing his/her life forever. Though not a physical connection can be transferred, they still feel an emotional attachment to each other.

(You/me) was bitten by a werewolf (or some other creature) and is unaware they're going to change into that creature. They're feeling ill, falling over themselves in a desperate attempt to head back home, when they bump into (you/me), who decides to nurse them back to health.
(This list is super short, by all means comment some more !)

Love the second plot idea! Let me know if you’d like to write!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back