• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings for Literate Partners

Circus Girl Patches

Pinning up in Style

Hello my name is Patches, and I'm currently looking for a few role-play partners whom are willing to play male roles and have a rather literate style of role-playing. Posting at the minimum of three paragraphs and more. Below I'll list my pairing that I'd like to try.

All pairings that I would like to try at the current moment will be bold and every male role will be underlined! Thank you for reading.

All role-plays I do generally have a element of Fiction, if I list a pairing in a set period of time in the Historically Based role-plays I please ask you to excuse the fact that I want things to be a little different in them sometimes, though we can discuss what we do with the plot through conversation.

Historically Based Role-Plays:

Ancient Atlantis:

King of Atlantis X Maiden

Princess of Atlantis X
Merchant

Greek Lover X Atlantis's heir

Atlantis Princess X Egyptian Pharaoh

Ancient Greece:

Greek Peasant X High Lord

Greek Runaway X Roman Soldier

High Priest X Goddess Massager

Stolen Bride X Captor

Arranged Marriage

Ancient Rome:

Roman Solider X Stolen Bride

Slave Girl X Lord

Arranged Marriage

Viking Age:

Kidnapped Nun X Viking Leader

Viking Maid X Warrior

Woman of the Forest X Viking Hunter

Medieval

Kidnapped Princess X Evil King

Princess Prisoner X Guard

Servant/Commoner X Prince

Princess X Servant/Commoner

Princess X Spy

Pirate Age

Captain's Daughter X Crew Member

Princess X Pirate Captain

Noblewoman X Pirate Captain

Navy Captain's Daughter X Pirate Captain

Victorian

Arranged Marriage

Employer's Daughter X Servant

Nobleman X Woman of the Streets

Circus Performer X Nobleman

Russian Revolution

Russian Noble Refugee X Englishman

World War I

Nurse X Wounded Soldier

Childhood Friend X Soldier

Front-Line Nurse X Enemy Soldier

Prisoner of War X Enemy Nurse

Roarin' Twenties

Mafia Head's Daughter X Rival Head's Son

Flapper X Old Fashioned Man

Mafia Head's Daughter X Police Man

World War II

Nurse X Soldier

Prisoner of War X Soldier

Nurse X Wounded Soldier

Front-Line Nurse X
Enemy Soldier

Fandom Based Pairings:

Marvel

Loki X OC

Captain America X OC

Once Upon A Time

Adult Henry X OC

Captain Hook X OC

Pairing that I'm drying to try, just time period can be historical or modern:

Kidnap Victim X Kidnapper (Prefer Modern Setting)

Centaur Warring Tribal - Basically two clans at war, to be a peace they have agreed to wed two of their heirs to the connect the two clans for the better.

Hey! Firstly, id like to just say that I think you're pairing ideas are great. However, I was wondering if you doubled? If not then that's too bad, I hope you find more compatible partners for this.

Also, I'd like to say that I'm so very jealous of you living in Perth. I used to live there as a child and boy don't I miss it.

Talitha said:
Hey! Firstly, id like to just say that I think you're pairing ideas are great. However, I was wondering if you doubled? If not then that's too bad, I hope you find more compatible partners for this.
Also, I'd like to say that I'm so very jealous of you living in Perth. I used to live there as a child and boy don't I miss it.
Hey, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, thanks for taking interest. If you mean by doubling do you mean by playing two or ore characters each?

I am very interested! But you must first know that my activity is a bit irregular. I'm tired a lot and forgetful, but I will make an honest effort to reply at least every day.

I like the Employer's daughter x Servant one best but anything else between Ancient Greece and the Victorian age I am willing to try, as I know those time periods well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back