• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings for a uncommon 1x1

AHeartlessNobody

Dragon Rider
So, I'm in the mood for an rp revolving around pregnancy or having a kid. I have some pairings that I will list. For these pairings I have plots in mind but wll tell them to you after you pm me with the answers to the questions have below.

BoyfriendxPregnantEx-Girlfriend

BoyfriendxEx-Girlfriend with his kid(they would be young adults in this. like ages 23-26. He wouldn't know he had a kid at first)

BoyxGirlRaisingHerYoungerSibling

GirlxBoyRaisingHisYoungerSibling

BoyxGirlRaisingAKidByHerself

BoyxPregnantGirlHe'sLikedForYears

If you have any other pairing suggest them.

My rules are:

-You must post at least once a day unless I am other wise told about a trip you are taking, work, or school. In other words, a valid reason.

-YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WRITE AT LEAST THREE PARAGRAPHS. I have been getting so many people over looking this rule and sending me example posts that are one to three lines. This is an advanced rp, thus I expect literate writing. Thank you.

-Please have good grammar. This will be High Cas. to Low Adv. so you know how you should be as far as grammar.

-I am looking for a male.

-Some of these are for ages 18 and over due to violence and suggestive themes.

PM with the pairing of the plot you wish to do if you are interested so we can discuss ideas.

Please send me the answers to these questions with your pm

Plot you wish to do?

Are you 18 and over? (if applies to the plot you picked)

Pm or thread?

Any suggestions or ideas for the plot?

May I have a sample post(put it below the questions)?

Do you have any questions for me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back