• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings! Fandoms! A few spots left for new RP partners!

Sovereign

We Glorious Fallen
Hello everyone, my last RP recruitment thread slipped into inactivity again. I still have plenty of open RP slots so please feel free to just pick a few. I'm willing to do multiples of most pairings, so if someone else took the one you wanted don't be discouraged!

Now, before you consider taking a look at my list, you should know that I only play males. Other than that, I'm not very picky --though I would prefer a partner who at least attempts good grammar and punctuation. ^^

I firmly believe that a bit of romance adds another dimension to any RP, so assume that all of the following can (and hopefully will) develop a romantic twist! However, if you specifically want to play an action RP with me using a male character, just ask!

Bolded roles are the ones I would prefer, if any:

Note: Desperately craving a League of Legends RP. See list below!

Original MxF:

Sci-fi Soldier x Alien

Combat Pilot(mech, fighter, helicopter, etc.) x Mechanic/Scientist

Scientist x Experiment

Knight
x Dragon/Half-Dragon

Thief x Guard

Knight/Merc x Demon

Soldier x Enemy Soldier

Soul Stealer x Soldier/Knight (Redemption Plot)

Ancient Evil x Unsuspecting Person

Paramedic x Ghost

Demon x Cursed Person/Contractor

Genie x Knight/Soldier

Old god x human

Private Investigator x Criminal or Employer

Time Traveler x Native Person

Vigilante x Police Officer or Villain

Fandom -- Neon Genesis Evangelion

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

Fandom -- Mirai Nikki

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

OC x OC

Fandom -- League of Legends:

Canon x OC

Diana x OC

Elise x OC

Fandom -- Killzone:

ISA Soldier x ISA Soldier

Helghast x ISA

Fandom -- Borderlands:

Canon x OC

Canon x Canon

Fandom -- Mass Effect:

Canon x OC

OC x OC

Fandom -- Halo:

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

OC x OC

Fandom -- Starcraft

Ghost x Marine

Fandom -- Redline

OC x OC

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

Fandom -- Destiny

OC x OC

Fandom -- Infamous

OC x OC

Fandom -- Lord of the Rings

OC x OC

I know these chosen fandoms are a bit out of left field, but hey I thought I would at least put some of my ideas out there. If there are any game fandoms you want me to look up or give a try, feel free to suggest them!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please leave them, and I will get back to you. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The moment I saw League of Legends I was hooked. I hope you're still looking, because I would love to be your partner!

Sci-fi Soldier x Alien sound interesting. Are you still open for roleplays?

To everyone who posted to this thread, thank you! If you didn't get a PM from me it was an accident! I got caught up in the holiday shuffle, so if you have not gotten a PM and want to RP still, send me one please! If we had an active conversation that dropped into inactivity, it's probably my bad. Please remind me!

To everyone else: I still have spots open! Pairings updated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I wouldn't mind roleplaying some of your pairings. Some are not as familiar with me, but I think it might be interesting to throw myself into something that isn't the same as usual. ^^

I would send you a pm, but haven't yet reached the 10 post count limit. So unfortunately I'm not able to.

A fair warning is that I may not be able to reply quickly to a roleplay, at the moment. But I do make sure to try to make a good post, to the best of my ability, I hope. :)

I'd love Time traveller x Native, could I be the native(F)?

Or the Destiny RP sounds intriguing. I don't know.

I like this: Scientist x Experiment

Though I am not sure if you're still having little one on ones now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back