• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pairings and Cravings!

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Hey all! I'm Xy, I've been wandering around RpN for almost two years now, and I've quite honestly posted more partner searches than I could count within that time. If there's one thing I've learned from doing so, it's that keeping these short and to the point is the way to go. So without further ado, here's what you need to know.

- I'm into details. I have the most fun roleplaying with other people that are into details.

- I'm good at matching length as long is the length isn't exceedingly short.

- I'm frequently active and will try to reply once a day at the very least. Usually I manage more than that. However I'm a human being with a life, so sometimes I'll be busy that day. If you can be understanding with me, I'll be understanding with you.

- I do this for fun and genuinely want both of us to have fun. So if you aren't, don't be afraid to let me know so we can find something that works for us both.

- I want you to communicate with me and attempt to be my friend. I can't hang with being so serious. It brings down the desire to write a good reply.

- I don't have a gender preference for the character that I play in a pairing. However, if I have like two thousand partners in my inbox refusing to be a male character it gets a little annoying haha. I'm also down for doubling, and actually prefer it, if my partner is as well. If not, that's okay.

Okay! That's over with. Now here are some things that I'd really like to plot over. I'm good with both realistic and anime styles.

- A victorian era feeling RP that focuses on an arranged marriage between a prince and a princess. I'm not good at being historically accurate, so I'm thinking we could come up with our own universe for it to take place in.

- Okay so this one is a little vague, but I'm a huge sucker for those romance stories where the two protagonists basically hate each other, but end up having to accomplish something together or work together, thus resulting in a love/hate type of relationship. We could make many scenarios out of that.

Alright, to finish this up, here's a list of fandoms that I'm actively willing to rp in. However, I won't play cannon characters within any of them. You're welcome to, but I prefer to use the verse as an OC.

Animes
- K Project
- Durarara!
- Hetalia
- La Corda D'Oro (ANYONE OUT THERE, I DOUBT YOU'VE SEEN THIS, BUT IF YOU HAVE I'M BEGGING YOU LOL)
- SAO
- Ouran High School Host Club (PLEASE)
- Vampire Knight

Non- Animes
- Harry Potter
- Vampire Diaries
- Supernatural

Alright, that's all I have to say! Thanks for reading, and don't hesitate to contact me with your ideas if you think we'd be a good match! I'm totally up for plots and such that aren't listed here.

Hey there! I think qe'd be good partners :3 I prefer doubling as well and I'm pretty sure I can meet all your requirements! I'd be very interested in doing a Harry Potter Roleplay with you. PM me if you're interested!

!!!!
I'm more than ok with doubling ^^

I'm so indecisive lol. But I really like both of the plots-
Maybe we could incorporate the second plot with Ouran Highschool Host Club?

Xylona Xylona

Hey~~~ I am so down to do a La Corda D'Oro rp~ :) ( I watched them all hehe) Is double okay with you? If so please pm me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back