• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

~Paint's Partner Search~

Hey guys! It's Paint, and I'm back. I am is desperate need of a roleplay because I'm bored out of my fucking mind! So, here are some rules.

1. Please be able to post one or two grammatically correct paragraphs, I can't stand really short replies with shitty grammar.

2. If you can't tell, I'm okay with cursing and I actually really like dark themes so if you are made uncomfortable by anything super dark I'm probably not the best choice for you.

3. Please reply frequently! While I do have a life I spend a lot of it on here, so I would like to have a very active partner.

Now that that's over with, time for some plots! I am okay with any gender pairings. 

*means that I would like to be that character

Slave* x Master

Student* x Teacher

Royalty x Peasant

Arranged Marriage:

Two people who have never met before have to marry the morning after they meet. Muse A doesn't love their new spouse while Muse B adores them, and Muse A falls in love with someone else, and chaos and drama ensues.

Okay! I am totally open to making a new plot with you so feel free to shoot me a PM! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back