• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I was waiting on
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf because I dont want to move their character without permission.

I can try to get something done up for Sarah, I guess, but I didn't think she and Lily were in the same area at all.
Sarah is in ghostmoon packgrounds so it kinda is the same area

Sarah is in ghostmoon packgrounds so it kinda is the same area

I put something up, and kinda had two of the three react to the howl. I left Lucas alone since it isn't dark and they haven't gone back for him yet, and because he is indoors, that maybe he just didn't hear it.

Posted for Charlie, sorry I didn’t reply sooner. Will be offline until about the 14th, but I’ll try to post/reply for any RPs before I go. <3

I will be on today all day atleast till near evening

Then wont be on much till tuesday

Things should go more smoothly after about a week, and I will work on making a better map when i can. Since we talked about the territory set up a bit more I have an idea in mind.

Things should go more smoothly after about a week, and I will work on making a better map when i can. Since we talked about the territory set up a bit more I have an idea in mind.
Unfortunatly i wont be on much starting tommorow

And my normal activeness will be on tuesday

And on wedsnday i wont be on much because im helping family out

But i will go ahead and get a reply up

Two things:
1. If things get bad RL, because of weather...then i will try to get on when i can.
2. Ghostmoon has two bath areas, i call them the bathing ponds....both have very tall grass to increase privacy....difference is each area in the pond is seperate so that way you dont see anyone else there. And the second one has lavander plants/ small waterfall stream which if your in that one you better leave quick....thats the alpha bath and you could get in sooo much trouble for getting in unless you are lily or her mate....

Lily will definatly ask VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf wintermoon and or soulmoon for a medic or atleast some supplies which will eventually bring up the question about a packhouse once they look at her packgrounds

Last edited by a moderator:
That works unless Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian or Boondox Boondox wants to

Also Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian while i do trust sarah, lily doesnt know that she is a medic and there fore shes afraid of getting herself checked up :/
Especially since the curse plague.....

I'd say let Sarah prove herself for the spot. Everything she would know, she would have learned from her father.

I had the mindset that they were preparing the triplets for something but plans changed and now they're sort of just on their own. At least, this version

I'd say let Sarah prove herself for the spot. Everything she would know, she would have learned from her father.

I had the mindset that they were preparing the triplets for something but plans changed and now they're sort of just on their own. At least, this version
Lily will allow her to prove herself but the other alpha needs to be brought over for them to help with supplies and possibly get a packhouse

Lily will allow her to prove herself but the other alpha needs to be brought over for them to help with supplies and possibly get a packhouse

Sure. Whatever works best, they literally have to learn pack life with others aside from just themselves. They have a weird dynamic

Sure. Whatever works best, they literally have to learn pack life with others aside from just themselves. They have a weird dynamic
I understand, each one learns from packs by joining or watching from afar

If you guys need me tag me, i'll be off and on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back