• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
For now one of the loners in ghostmoon will have to find him
Lucas or max

I can have Lucas find them, he's no plan to quit at the grocer.

Which, the wallet by the till? Does it notice it, or should I leave that for something else?

I will reply when i can

Next week i will be probably busy but reply when i can atleast till friday

Just wondering if anyone around the Soulmoon camp wants to interact their character(s) with Charlie?

Did anyone come across Quinn/Jasper yet?

I was just thinking that Maxwell could. I was working on something here at work, it's so dead here today

Did anyone come across Quinn/Jasper yet?

I was just thinking that Maxwell could. I was working on something here at work, it's so dead here today
Garen just came across him, but Maxwell could come across him as well. That would give Quinn a chance to choose if he wanted to learn the life of a loner for the time being or try and get himself used to other werewolves right off the bat. But thats only if you want :)

Im just wanting to find out if any of you want the spots because ghostmoon heat comes up soon after fall ends

I dont mind that i just want to make sure we dont take a spot someone else wants

Im just wanting to find out if any of you want the spots because ghostmoon heat comes up soon after fall ends

I dont mind that i just want to make sure we dont take a spot someone else wants
That's understandable.

Boondox Boondox VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf teluhtubby teluhtubby Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Hey guys i need to know who all is intrested in the alpha male/female of packs who arent taken?

Ghostmoon alpha male
Wintermoon alpha female
Soulmoon alpha female

Or etc.

I need to know this so i can update my sign up page later this week

I know I wasn't tagged...
But I can take another look after your update if we need more. Maybe a guard or something for what's needed for the packs. Which pack has the least?

And, uh...
For the triplets, if they stay with the pack they're with, if you want them that is.
Sarah's the medic, instinctually.
Lucas is a calming force, if needed he'd be guard or omega.
Maxwell, he's either a guard or alpha. With their parents, he would have been a guard with his brother. I think in their bios, Max was the one who stepped up to lead them. Probably why he thinks they're all the pack he needs. He could also easily be a loner.

I know I wasn't tagged...
But I can take another look after your update if we need more. Maybe a guard or something for what's needed for the packs. Which pack has the least?

And, uh...
For the triplets, if they stay with the pack they're with, if you want them that is.
Sarah's the medic, instinctually.
Lucas is a calming force, if needed he'd be guard or omega.
Maxwell, he's either a guard or alpha. With their parents, he would have been a guard with his brother. I think in their bios, Max was the one who stepped up to lead them. Probably why he thinks they're all the pack he needs. He could also easily be a loner.
Oh crap sorry :( i thought i forgot something

That could work. It will be on friday hopefully

I would let them stay yes,

For max i dont mind but for now he can be a guard

Lucas: omega

If you need me tag me
I should be around more tommorow as well

I will be around today, so any questions or anything let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back