• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic P213 // Zombie Apocalypse One on One Roleplay Search ★

freakish

⭐︎ maybe i'm hard to love ⭐︎
It had started slow, the virus, spreading slowly and carefully through the poverty areas, killing them off one by one. No one noticed for months, the deaths seemed normal, too normal. Many stated it was just poor hygiene, lack of clean water or blamed other known illnesses. They were all wrong. Certain countries lost their tourism, no one wanted to catch anything. Many fled to the more western countries, the cleaner countries with free healthcare or top of the line doctors, in case they had caught something. The illness went unnoticed for months; until one day, it didn’t.

P213, it was called, a virus that seemed to appear overnight. Scientists were baffled. Thousands died and anyone was susceptible to being infected, it did not discriminate. Ordinary working class people to high end Politicians became infected, dying only days later. No cure could be created. It started as a slight cough, nothing too unusual. The cough turned violent, hacking away at your lungs, spitting up blood and other things. Soon a fever would take over, weakness and nausea, other normal things for an illness. A brain haemorrhage was the final stage, before death. Some believed it was airborne, others believed it was through touch. Only certain individuals knew the truth.

The population decreased drastically, many feared for their lives. Streets became deserted and no one knew what to do anymore, in fear of catching it. That all changed when the dead raised up again.

It was almost like it was out of a book or a TV show, these creatures, so dead and so rotten, walking, grunting, moaning. No life in their eyes and a disease warping in their system. Many more died, instantly turned after mere minutes. Welcome to the new world.

Character A and Character C had been at their local high school when the outbreak happened, an alarm went off, a triple, over and over again. Those left after the virus made for the fallout bunkers, panic coursing through their veins. They had stayed in that bunker for weeks, until the food ran out. Some even left before, wanting to get back to their families. Character A and Character B had been in their school’s fallout bunker, them and one other, Character C. The teachers had gone up into the school and never returned. Food was scarce and they were sure they would die...

I love zombie apocalypse books and shows and movies, the way how one mistake changes the whole world, the way the world crumbles against the dead. I decided that I wanted to do one which focuses on a small group, of three or four. This would require doubling or maybe even tripling. Any pairing can happen, m x f, m x m or f x f, but i don't like forcing. We can add more characters, I enjoy adding more characters since it gives us more to write about.

I like to write a lot, though it depends on what I'm given to work with. I am really craving this. There is lots of survival, angst, budding romances, deceit and so much more! I would say three or four main characters, then as many side characters as we want! I hope you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back