• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy P.I.C. OOC

Main
Here
To keep it simple yes you make a character and hop in within reason of course. For example, you notice that my character is leaving for the bus at 6 right? school is always at the same times each day except saturday and sunday. Do not post something for the following day or the previous day if it isn't the day that we are on. Now if you start that way and end it with it being the current day then it shouldn't be an issue.

Rules are pretty simple in terms of rping, no one liners, cursing is permitted as long as it isn't to bad. Lastly no super sexual stuff please. We don't need to turn this into something its not. Leslie Academy information will update as you go and I will add more details to your surroundings as you post.

I will be making a comprehensive rule sheet in another page soon. But it is pretty late here so I will hold off on that util tomorrow. For now it's best for everyone to first make a character for now.

I meant to post yesterday, but I completely forgot. I'll post soon

Ok guys quick psa! Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best and i’s Chars are talking and about to set up club. Sorry if everyone has felt left out but next time they talk about supernatural stuff feel free to slide on in!

I know I promised a reply :S taking care of stuff took longer then I planned but I will definitely be done tomorrow so I will write up a post once I can, I hope it's okay.

Yes, let me be honest... I really feel that I am almost locked out of the game. I not quite understand actually... Is this a group roleplay or not? I have no experiences with this, but it will not work as a group or a club if the characters will play in duoes only...
I am thinking about my next turn where my character will try to take up some connecton with the others, but I have a fear that I will be locked out of it after that too... Because the whole roleplay started as if it would be planned that only you two will play together.
Maybe I am misunderstood it and then sorry for it. However, nothing happan yet what would show that you really would like to that others also will be involved into the game.

I think im going to opt out. not a very welcoming vibe. HYall have fun though.
What do you mean by not a welcoming vibe? No one really made an attempted besides me and the others to try this out? I made a lore section and an ooc ya know. Sorry you feel that way. Lastly I said from the beginning the club needs to be made forest by someone expressing interest.

Think of it like this. Beginning of the school year, there is no paranormal club made yet. How is it made? Someone expresses interest, gathers a group of people who wants the club, gets a teacher involved to finalize it. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back