Other Owl House RP (Open!)

SpaghettiStain-y

Heya! I'm looking for an Owl House Roleplay! I can most likely accommodate all of your needs, as long as they aren't asking too much. I do a lot of ships, so there's a chance your OC (If you're using one) could be paired with anyone. Or if you don't want to do this plot, you can make one. Or we could just do the original storyline with OCs.

For plots, I accept a lot of them, but here's a set au in case you want to do it.

AU Title: Shifted Fate

In this AU, It's pretty similar. Luz goes to the boling isles, and you know the rest. But I tweaked some things:

-Lillith is not seen as a technical enemy. She isn't trying to capture Eda, but they have a Rival Relationship.

-Willow is now a partial scientist. She still takes Plant, but she also has scientific knowledge to go along with it.

-Eda gets cured sometime around Grom. In place of her sad moment when she turns Full owl beast, she temporarily loses her magic and faints until lilith splits her magic with eda.

-The Emporer, whom is much crueler than his canon counterpart, will actually battle Luz without sparing her, and Luz will be accompanied by Willow, Amity, and Gus.

-Lillith becomes A full ally around Wing it like Wtiches.

-Amity and Luz become a full couple after the battle with the Emperor and the rescue of Eda.

-There's new villians I made for after the reign of the Emporer, but you'll only see them if you RP.

-I made new covers! Abominable (Ice), Electricity, Atmospheric (Gravity Magic), and Oceanic.

And last but not least:

-After The events with the emperor, The Bad Girl Coven becomes a thing and The Main 4 (LAWG) enroll and learn new magic. But it doesn't end there, because the Emperor returns with his magic topped off through the roof after something you shall learn later in the plot.

I look forward to RPing with you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back