• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Overwatch?

dopiko

team rocket's blasting off again
I've recently really gotten into Overwatch and I would love to roleplay it! Ships, platonic friendships, OCs, action, I'm down for pretty much anything!

I can write from a sentence to 2-3 paragraphs, depending on what kind of roleplay you're looking for! Feel free to comment below or PM me!

• D.va
  • Junkrat
  • Tracer
  • Widowmaker
  • Mei
  • Zarya
  • Winston
  • Roadhog
  • Mercy

• Junkrat/Roadhog ***
  • Junkrat/Lucio ***
  • Tracer/Widowmaker**
  • Zarya/Mei *
  • Mercy/Phara *
  • Hanzo/McCree **
  • Genji/Zenyatta *
  • Soldier 76/Reaper **

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like it could be interesting. I can't pm yet because I just joined, but I'd be down for Tracer* + Widowmaker. Or Reaper + D.Va*. I prefer very detailed and advanced roleplay. Since I can't pm, is there an alternative way you'd like to communicate? I generally use mobile, so perhaps a messaging app of some sort would be best.

If you are still looking for more rp buddies, I'd love to do any kind of plot, but I would like to play as

Reaper****

Genji**

Mercy*

Mcree*

@dopiko

I don't actually play Overwatch but I'm really invested in it nonetheless. I've never played canon characters before but the idea of Reaper/Soldier 76 really intrigues me or Hanzo/McCree.

I actually thought it would be kind of interesting to work with OCs and canons, you in?

I have an Overwatch OC that I would love to RP as. She is a healer that goes by the tag Aphrodite. I would love to do a 1/1 RP with her or a group, whichever anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back