OVERWATCH Hero OC

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
So i am a little bummed that there is no hero that comes from SEA yet, so i decided to make one!

I'm from Indonesia, so i decided to make one from Indonesia.

facesss-jpg.202821

For his name i decided to go with Budi Budiman. A very 'Indonesian' name.

Budi means "reason, mind, character" or "intellect" while Budiman has the meaning of "wise, prudent, kind." His name roughly translates to "Wise man", "Kind reason", or "using his intellect for greater good"

The idea for his backstory is that, Jakarta was destroyed by the Omnic Crisis and thus rebuilt as Neo Jakarta. However, crimes are rampant and omnic and humans are still occasionally fight with each other.

Budi was born in a slum, and despite his bright mind he cannot go to school and get a proper education. He have to work in a metal scrap yard. He watches how heroes still continues to fight crime despite the Overwatch being disbanded, and got inspired to be a Hero that could also defend everyone.

He equipped himself with armor made of metal scraps, and with thanks to his smart mind he learned how to make a bullet that could discharge electricity, something that could take down an omnic or bad people before they could do something evil without killing them. So he created a bullet that filled with piezoelectric material that would release electricity upon impact. He also invented a shock bomb that could stun either a living being or an omnic and even a mock EMP bomb to take down modern weaponry.

He cannot afford taser gun, and afraid of creating a rail gun. So he shot his bullet with a slingshot. In order to make precise shot, he also equipped himself with a device that will help him lock on target and shot them at an almost precise accuracy. Budi is inspired by a certain anime that runs in the local tv at morning

Half body image coming soon

Full body image coming soon

Final design coming soon

Christmas is coming soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back