Overwatch Early Access Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want it because it looks like a really cool game and, being a longtime TF2 player, interests me. It's surely going to be a game I'll be playing well over launch. I've watched a ton of videos about the different heroes and strategies. The Lore is also very interesting. :3

I want overwatch because the character trailers I've been seeing have me invested in the characters, and even without a story to follow, I want to experience the world the game has to show me.

~Also, Im broke, so this is probably my only chance to play it...~

Last edited by a moderator:
IG42 said:
Overwatch is that new one from the Borderlands team right?
250px-360Wynaut.png
No, it's made by blizzard, hehe.

The graphical style alone sold me on this game hoenstly, and it looks fun to boot

I want it because I'm a poor peasant who needs a new game :,(

Take pity on me senpai please!

My fiance planned an elaborate proposal for me. It was probably the best day of my life, easily. I plan to get him this game as a part of an elaborate special day for him for his birthday. :)

I've had my eye on this game for a while and it looks fun, I want to try get into "fps" games again and this one looks really fun. However, despite me watching videos I would like to try it before I buy it. And I will be able to run it, I have a high end pc.

I want it because I'm a poor peasant who needs a new game :,(

Take pity on me senpai please!

It looks so cool and I've enjoyed games of the same type before (although I kinda suck at the first-person part of games xD ), but I dunno the computer requirements >~<

Woah! I've run into this game before! It looks like an awesome game! I like playing awesome games!

this sounds like a cheesy pick up line in some way

The game intrigues me.

Count me in but if I win give it to someone else. I just wanna win randomly for funsies to say I did I don't want the prize. :P

Oh my! I really wanted Overwatch, but I can't afford it right now, so yay! I'd like to enter! :0/5:

Hanarei said:
Count me in but if I win give it to someone else. I just wanna win randomly for funsies to say I did I don't want the prize. :P
:3 Give it away, you say?~

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Mine Kalin, mine! xD

[/QUOTE]
:P Bleh, how about I just give you donuts, instead?

A large group of my friends will be playing overwatch and I may not have the money thanks to a monthly expenses

Because I'm Australian and never get into any Blizzard betas but all my American friends got into the Beta and played it without me T_T

I never thought I would see the day that I could play overwatch! Man that would be cool.

I really would love to play because seeing the vibrant community that is RPN, playing with all of you would be a hoot and a half, or even more than that. I find myself frequenting gaming most of my days, and since I don't really have many groups I play with it would be a pleasure to play with you all. Also Tracer is probably the coolest character design that I have seen in a while, I love the way she is both played and the way she moves, her attitude, everything about her.

I mean look at her adorableness

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
:P Bleh, how about I just give you donuts, instead?

[/QUOTE]
I have plenty of donuts as it is, considering I can make them whenever I want my friend. Plus, mine are superior to all others anyway so I needn't eat any other donut :x

I want to win it because I want to shoot people. Bang bang bang, banga banga banga, bang bang bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back