• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Overwatch and/or Dark Souls 3 Is Calling Your Name! [Open]

Plague Doctor

Healer With a Penchant For Harm
Recently struck by a mighty craving for Overwatch and/or Dark Souls 3 roleplay. Rather than tack it on to my partner-seeking thread, I figured I would open a thread under the proper fandom tag. Now, allow me to tell you a bit about myself and what you can expect from me:

• I am a male of 25 years.
  • I have been roleplaying since I was 11
  • I tend to post at minimum once a day
  • My posts range from 3-5 paragraphs in length, but will often exceed if the material is available to work with
  • I play male and female characters, though I prefer to play male
  • I do MxF, FxF, and MxM pairings --but I only tend to maintain one or two MxM/FxF pairings at a time. If you'd like to know if I face any slots open for them please inquire via PM.
  • I am on for certain every monday through friday 8am-4pm EST
  • You can expect a character sheet from me for every roleplay
  • Slice of life is the bane of my existence

Now that you have that small insight, allow me to express what I will expect from you:

• Detailed posts of 2+ paragraphs in length
  • Contribution to advancement of the plot
  • A character sheet similar to mine in detail (regardless of canon or OC)
  • OOC interaction
  • Keeping me informed on whether or not you need to quit the roleplay or otherwise disappear
  • Solid grammar
  • Willingness to play Dark Souls 3 or Overwatch canon characters, whilst being receptive to playing said canons with OC's for the sake of twisting two worlds together in a larger storyline
  • Desire to build a wonderful story over the course of multiple roleplay arcs.
  • Trust that I will write well and fairly for the interest of the story and not just myself

Thanks, hope to hear from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back