• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch- A New Age

Peach Tea

☼☼
Hot blasts of wind work it's way through your hair as you stand, atop a large building, staring down at the ground below you. The once brave heroes that had kept the world at bay are now mysteriously gone leaving the world to be run by a fierce oganazation that had a rule of join or die. Just staring at the poor excuse of a city causes the last glimmer of hope to spit out like the dying flame of a candel.

A small beep from your message watch woke you from your depressing stare and you carelessly lifted up your watch to see who would want to message an outcast with you. Your eyes moved towards the messager picture and you felt your heart stop momentarily. A large white circle shape with an orange top caught your filled your vision and that small whisp of hope suddenly became ablaze like a wildfire inside you. You looked around you to make sure no one was watching and carefully opened the message.

!!ΔTTΣΠTIΩΠ!!

IT HΔS βΣΣΠ βRΩUGHT TΩ ΩUR ΔTTΣΠTIΩΠ THΔT LIҜΣ US, ΨΩU DΩ ΠΩT ΔGRΣΣ ШITH THΣ ШΔΨS THΣ ШΩRLD IS βΣIΠG RUΠ. ΨΩU ШΔΠT Δ DIҒҒΣRΣΠCΣ TΩ βΣ MΔDΣ ΔΠD HΔ∇Σ ΔΠ ΣΠD TΩ THIS TΨRΔΠΠΨ, ΔΠD ШΣ ШΔΠT IT TΩΩ. ШΣ ΔRΣ GI∇IΠG ΨΩU Δ CHΩICΣ... ΨΩU CΩULD CΩΠTIΠUΣ ΩΠ βΣIΠG UPSΣT ΔT HΩШ THIS ШΩRLD IS βΣIΠG RUΠ, ΩR ΨΩU CΔΠ DΩ SΩMΣTHIΠG ΔβΩUT IT βΨ JΩIΠIΠG ШITH ΩUR ҒΩRCΣS TΩ TΔҜΣ DΩШΠ THΣ RUTHΣLΣSS βΔΠDITS HUΠTIΠG SΩCIΣTΨ TΩDΔΨ. DΩШΠ βΣLΩШ ΨΩU HΔ∇Σ Δ CHΩICΣ TΩ ΣITHΣR PRΣSS THΣ SMΔLL ΨΣS βUTTΩΠ DΩШΠ βΣLΩШ ΔΠD JΩIΠ US ΩR ΨΩU CΔΠ CLICҜ THΣ ΠΩ βUTTΩΠ ΔΠD ШILL ΠΣ∇ΣR HΣΔR ҒRΩM US ΔGΔIΠ. THΣ CHΩICΣ IS ΨΩURS.

PS. DΩΠT TRΨ TΩ TURΠ THIS IΠ, THΣ MΣSSΔGΣ ШILL CΔUSΣ Δ MIΠI ΣXPLΩSIΩΠ ΩҒ ΨΩUR ШΔTCH IҒ TRIΣD TΩ HΔCҜ. ;)

Ok basically it's an overwatch roleplay with your own characters and the canon characters if you would like! Im not 100% sure how well this is going to go so please give me love and give this a shot!! Thanks lovlies!! Bye!!

Jake examined the message carefully. The dim, boring, scheduled and planned life that he'd been living was something that he apparently had a choice in now. He'd told himself in his head over and over and over again that he would try to make a change, something starting off small and growing into a large rebellion. However, it was something he'd dismissed from a lack of hope, nothing like him in his normal state. Then again, once you get to an age of 43 you lose most senses of fulfillment and destiny, focusing on the now forever rather than thinking ahead for the future. And now there was a beep on his watch ready to change his life.

He never checked the watch, because of his extreme lack of any form of social life. Most of his friends had become slaves to the machine that was the government, and those that didn't had taken their own lives. His wife was one of these, not exactly helping his menial existence. Jake had taken a while thinking about the possibilities of this change, eventually tapping YES with his worn out finger. He kept re-assuring himself that this would change his life for the better, but old men don't normally believe that stuff. Nevertheless, he was ready to do something. Anything.

Jake also had a deeper reason for rebelling. He had had a daughter, one that had been born around the time of the new, dreary life that everyone was supposed to follow. Her name was Grace. She was a born rebel, after reaching the age of 13 already hating the world around her and wanting to change it. Then, she actually tried. She went up to a guard and protested, loud and proud. This turned into a physical assault, resulting in jail time, which was a life sentence because of the extremely large penalties of crime under the rule of this corrupt government. This made Jake feel a sense of justice for his daughter, who wanted to change the world.

Jake examined the message carefully. The dim, boring, scheduled and planned life that he'd been living was something that he apparently had a choice in now. He'd told himself in his head over and over and over again that he would try to make a change, something starting off small and growing into a large rebellion. However, it was something he'd dismissed from a lack of hope, nothing like him in his normal state. Then again, once you get to an age of 43 you lose most senses of fulfillment and destiny, focusing on the now forever rather than thinking ahead for the future. And now there was a beep on his watch ready to change his life.

He never checked the watch, because of his extreme lack of any form of social life. Most of his friends had become slaves to the machine that was the government, and those that didn't had taken their own lives. His wife was one of these, not exactly helping his menial existence. Jake had taken a while thinking about the possibilities of this change, eventually tapping YES with his worn out finger. He kept re-assuring himself that this would change his life for the better, but old men don't normally believe that stuff. Nevertheless, he was ready to do something. Anything.

Jake also had a deeper reason for rebelling. He had had a daughter, one that had been born around the time of the new, dreary life that everyone was supposed to follow. Her name was Grace. She was a born rebel, after reaching the age of 13 already hating the world around her and wanting to change it. Then, she actually tried. She went up to a guard and protested, loud and proud. This turned into a physical assault, resulting in jail time, which was a life sentence because of the extremely large penalties of crime under the rule of this corrupt government. This made Jake feel a sense of justice for his daughter, who wanted to change the world.
Ah wait this is just the interest check dear!! But i love your enthusiasm!

I have never played Overwatch.. however, this seems interesting. Do I have to have experience in Overwatch in order to take part in this role play?

I have never played Overwatch.. however, this seems interesting. Do I have to have experience in Overwatch in order to take part in this role play?
Nope!! But that may mean there will be parts in the cs that are confusing so if you're confused go ahead and ask!!

Hot blasts of wind work it's way through your hair as you stand, atop a large building, staring down at the ground below you. The once brave heroes that had kept the world at bay are now mysteriously gone leaving the world to be run by a fierce oganazation that had a rule of join or die. Just staring at the poor excuse of a city causes the last glimmer of hope to spit out like the dying flame of a candel.

A small beep from your message watch woke you from your depressing stare and you carelessly lifted up your watch to see who would want to message an outcast with you. Your eyes moved towards the messager picture and you felt your heart stop momentarily. A large white circle shape with an orange top caught your filled your vision and that small whisp of hope suddenly became ablaze like a wildfire inside you. You looked around you to make sure no one was watching and carefully opened the message.

!!ΔTTΣΠTIΩΠ!!

IT HΔS βΣΣΠ βRΩUGHT TΩ ΩUR ΔTTΣΠTIΩΠ THΔT LIҜΣ US, ΨΩU DΩ ΠΩT ΔGRΣΣ ШITH THΣ ШΔΨS THΣ ШΩRLD IS βΣIΠG RUΠ. ΨΩU ШΔΠT Δ DIҒҒΣRΣΠCΣ TΩ βΣ MΔDΣ ΔΠD HΔ∇Σ ΔΠ ΣΠD TΩ THIS TΨRΔΠΠΨ, ΔΠD ШΣ ШΔΠT IT TΩΩ. ШΣ ΔRΣ GI∇IΠG ΨΩU Δ CHΩICΣ... ΨΩU CΩULD CΩΠTIΠUΣ ΩΠ βΣIΠG UPSΣT ΔT HΩШ THIS ШΩRLD IS βΣIΠG RUΠ, ΩR ΨΩU CΔΠ DΩ SΩMΣTHIΠG ΔβΩUT IT βΨ JΩIΠIΠG ШITH ΩUR ҒΩRCΣS TΩ TΔҜΣ DΩШΠ THΣ RUTHΣLΣSS βΔΠDITS HUΠTIΠG SΩCIΣTΨ TΩDΔΨ. DΩШΠ βΣLΩШ ΨΩU HΔ∇Σ Δ CHΩICΣ TΩ ΣITHΣR PRΣSS THΣ SMΔLL ΨΣS βUTTΩΠ DΩШΠ βΣLΩШ ΔΠD JΩIΠ US ΩR ΨΩU CΔΠ CLICҜ THΣ ΠΩ βUTTΩΠ ΔΠD ШILL ΠΣ∇ΣR HΣΔR ҒRΩM US ΔGΔIΠ. THΣ CHΩICΣ IS ΨΩURS.

PS. DΩΠT TRΨ TΩ TURΠ THIS IΠ, THΣ MΣSSΔGΣ ШILL CΔUSΣ Δ MIΠI ΣXPLΩSIΩΠ ΩҒ ΨΩUR ШΔTCH IҒ TRIΣD TΩ HΔCҜ. ;)

Ok basically it's an overwatch roleplay with your own characters and the canon characters if you would like! Im not 100% sure how well this is going to go so please give me love and give this a shot!! Thanks lovlies!! Bye!!

I would be down to do this!

First and best pre-heresy legion in my opinion. At least I'm not an ultra smurf fan. ?

THE SEARCH IS OVER, I HAVE FOUND THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
*Water fountain*
Would the child of a character be acceptable I have the cs already and everything.

Maybe black Templar if I'm feeling psychotic. As for traitor legions I'd have to go with Alpha legion Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Ah, the Alpha Legion, can't decide between them or Night Lords when it comes to chaos.
tumblr_otsulpr4A21ummjd5o1_500.jpg
Of course, my personal favorite space marine chapter is definitely the Emperor's Shadow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back