• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 (DMed Zombie RP)

Lorsh

Varlot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

A 1x1 survival RP where you play as a civilian caught in the midst of a zombie outbreak. It takes place in a fictional universe, in a country known as the Central Republic. This takes place from the beginning of the crisis, and things will escalate as time goes on. [You can request to have an RP later on in the outbreak, however- up to 20 years later. There is accompanying lore for it as well.]

Your character's actions determine how the story progresses, and whether they live or die. It is my responsibility to control all NPCs, the environment, and to determine the results of the decisions your character makes. If you're confused on how posting works, just check my profile's Latest Activity and look at the roleplays I'm currently running.

(In terms of romance, I don't have "main characters" of my own; I play NPCs. These NPCs aren't necessarily tailored to your specifications, and even if you do like them, they might die/become lost depending on how the RP goes. You can still attempt to form relationships with them ICly, but the RP isn't about romance, it's about survival. Still, feel free to make it a goal.)

Commands
A few simple things that cause definite action on the part of the DM.

[SEARCH]
If your character is looking for random useful items. If you're looking for something specific, point it out.

[WAIT OUT]
If you want your character to hunker down somewhere, whether it be in a bathroom stall, or in a fortified cabin. This will make a timeskip happen. Waiting for long periods of time requires your character to be in a position of relative safety, and have access to food, water, etc. You can choose to WAIT OUT for a specific time (ex: "hang out here for a few hours") or indefinitely (ex: "settle down in this safe haven"). The latter may cause weeks or months to ICly pass, and the RP will pick back up when a major event happens (zombie attack, running out of food, new survivors appearing, etc.) You can choose to never wait out, if you just want to RP every IC day.

OVERCAST

It was isolated incidents at first. Strange deaths, spree murder cases, unexplained riots.

They couldn't cover it up forever, though. People are going insane. The dead are rising, and they're feeding on the living.

The vast majority of the population will not survive.

The organs of the state will cease to function.

The infrastructure will fail.

The towns and cities will fall.

It's only a matter of time before you become one of them... unless you're part of the one, maybe two percent that will make it. But that remains to be seen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back