• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overall Search! [Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Merlin, Hamilton, Phantom of the Opera, etc.]

Hey! I'm interested in the Greek Mythology. Though perhaps doubling?
I like the Perse/Hades pairing but I also like Apollo/Hyacinthus and I love Greek Mythology I'm sure we could share ideas on where (when?) to proceed.

Hey! I'm interested in the Greek Mythology. Though perhaps doubling?
I like the Perse/Hades pairing but I also like Apollo/Hyacinthus and I love Greek Mythology I'm sure we could share ideas on where (when?) to proceed.

Hello! I'd absolutely love to double those pairings. Honestly, Apollo/Hyacinthus is a favorite of mine. We could discuss more in PM if you'd prefer?

Oh dear, it seems you have a lot of people asking for Harry Potter haha. If you're still iterested, I'd be happy to play Harry, Ron, Neville, Sirius or Remus for you if you could play Draco Malfoy for me. 3

I'd prefer to keep it OC/OC and somewhat away from canon but still acknowledge it. Is there anything you'd like to know? :)
Phew, I can play canon characters but I prefer playing OC, or very obscure characters that can be easily adapted to your needs. In that case do you have a premise for a GoT RP or would you like suggestions?

Phew, I can play canon characters but I prefer playing OC, or very obscure characters that can be easily adapted to your needs. In that case do you have a premise for a GoT RP or would you like suggestions?

I always like hearing suggestions!

I'd be interested in Harry Potter! I can play Neville, Harry or Ron if you could play Draco for me :3

EDIT: I am also open to playing Jon or Jaime for you if you could play a slightly older Bran :3

I'd be interested in Harry Potter! I can play Neville, Harry or Ron if you could play Draco for me :3

EDIT: I am also open to playing Jon or Jaime for you if you could play a slightly older Bran :3

Hello there! I think I can do those. It really just depends what character you were hoping I could play Draco or Bran against? :)

Well for Draco probably Hermione! As for Bran I was wondering if you'd be okay with me playing an oc :3

Hmm! I might be interested in a Harry Potter or Game of Thrones role-play!
Do you have any writing samples, and what are you looking for in a role-play?

If you are not over-flowing in rps already. I would love to do a Hamilton rp with you. If you are interested we can discuss in PM. ^^

Bump! Really looking for Merlin or Game of Thrones. Down for anything really. :D

I would love to do a rp with you. Honestly I am up for so many of these, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones (maybe with OCs), Divergent, I'd even be open to doing Phantom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back