• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

( over the garden wall ) 1x1?

Hey there, you guys can call me Chey or Nim. Yesterday, I binge-watched OTGW and it was so wonderful. And I'd really love to do a roleplay of it, preferably with both canons and OCs. I'm not entirely sure how it'd work, but we can certainly discuss an idea. I'd just really love to do this. The only rules I have are:

- Please, no NSFW content.

- I'm fine with language and gore, just try not to go overboard.

- No god-modding, power-playing, or bunnying.

- Please, no one-liners.

- Be nice, and don't be afraid to start up an OOC conversation.

- Follow the site rules and these rules, please.

If the rules haven't scared you off, then wonderful! I hope you'll be interested in trying this with me. : )

Hello! I've been wanting to do a OTGW RP for quite some time. I do have a few questions and concerns though. For starters, I'm not very comfortable RPing canon characters (I always butcher their personality in some way), but I'm sure we can work something out. If you are still interested, of course!

Mintymallow said:
Hello! I've been wanting to do a OTGW RP for quite some time. I do have a few questions and concerns though. For starters, I'm not very comfortable RPing canon characters (I always butcher their personality in some way), but I'm sure we can work something out. If you are still interested, of course!
Hi there! I'm still interested, definitely; but ooh, I see! Hm- yes, I'm sure we could work something out. :0

Great! :0

For starters, what are you thinking when it comes to what the RP will include, along with the plot?? Should we discuss this through PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back