• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Over My Dead Body [Apocalypse]

@burninglog @Neuton

Quite normal, it seemed, for the others to sound so awkward. Blake knew he didn't sound sane either, but this was conversation? Deep down, Blake knew he would've won. All he had to do was get far enough away, and they were doomed. OF course, Blake was not the best aim, but they had swords and guns that wewn't exactly as accurate. "You from around here?" Blake asked, trying to make himself interested, "and you can put your weapons back. You aren't going to kill me."

Jackson sheathed his sword but kept his hand on its hilt. "I lived in Jamestown. You?" His voice sounded less confident than he seemed, but as long as he didn't start completely freaking out on the outside as much as the inside, he knew he'd been fine. Either way, the only way he felt any calm was when he was touching any part of his sword. That and keeping his hand on the hilt showed he wasn't as naïve as his innocent face claimed.

@JokerValentine @Neuton

Jae nodded at her. That was completely true, they should probably go the opposite way. It seemed like he was the brawn and she was the brain, a weird team indeed. "True, but no Motel okay? Cause I don't want the cannibal farmer to get us." He told her. Hey, when it came to zombie apocalypse, zombies were bad enemies but the worse enemy that a human could have is another human. How he knew that? Of course from watching zombie shows and movies. @Nonalaka

"Yeah, no motel, I don't want to deal with those people that were there... Well I mean you're okay, but the others seemed a bit too intense for me to want to deal with" she said shaking her head a little, it was the last place she'd plan on going. "I'm sure there'll be an empty building somewhere down the road that would be of use to us" She suggested as she began to walk.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry again for the late response, aaaah ^^; )

Juniper nodded, turning her attention back to the moment. Once closer to the hotel there were definitely a few stumblers, but they hadn't noticed the girls yet which was good. Spinning around once to check for anything behind them, Jun sent a skeptical look to Tiffany and then back at the hotel.

"Do you think we should push through? If anyone's here they're probably inside, considering the roamers still around." She started idly rubbing the butt of her knife, thinking.

"Is it worth it? I'm starting to remember why I left before those people got here..."

@Shimakage Thunder

"I used to live near here." Ryan spoke in a little shy voice. He soon realized that maybe they should set up a fort or something. He starts to look around as he notices that somethings are coming closer because of their yelling and talking. "We should make a fort. We're not safe here."

Jax--

Most of the grills still had cans of propane attached to them, almost all full. I guess the motel owners were good at a couple things. Jocelynn had joined us and was now floating in the still pristine pool. She had changed into her bikini from the car and blew up one of those floatly pool chairs, along with a fancy cup filled with our stolen wine, topping the look off with too big sunglasses. Every once and a while she would say 'cheeto me' and Ari would throw one at her. No one else had stumbled into our new found paradise, and the peace was definitely enjoyable.

"Pancakes are done!" I yell and go to grab more food for sides. Ari drives over, steals all the pancakes, and drives back to the pool side.

"Hey! Bring some back you little-" She cuts me off with a honk of the depressingly pathetic horn on the cart, her mouth to full of pancake to actually say anything.

@CrystalGoblets

Demetra

Demetra didn't even like pancakes, but she swore that this was the best damn meal she'd ever had. After finishing her plate of heaven, she sipped at her glass of wine and continued to throw cheetos and the occasional pancake at Jocelynn. Viktorija came strolling into the little courtyard of the motel a few minutes later.

"Tori smells food!" She sang happily and raced over to Jaxson at the grill. He smiled down at her and plated a couple pancakes then handed them to her gently. She tore them to bits while making little pleased noises.

"Y'know... I think this is the first time I've eaten in like... Three days," Demetra said, splashing leisurely in the pool. Jocelynn and Jaxson agreed, too busy shoving their faces full to reply in full sentences.

"Tori ate grass and mushrooms for dinner," Viktorija declared triumphantly. She grinned at them widely and then tried to reach for the wine bottle.

"No, no, no!" Jaxson screeched as he grabbed the bottle and held it over her head.

"But Tori thirsty!" She shouted unhappily. Demetra drove over to her and pulled a juice box out of the basket on the scooter.

"Here have this instead. You can't have that stuff because it's uhh... Adult juice. Sorry Tori," Viktorija glared at them all and stared at Demetra's outstretched hand. Finally after a minute or so Viktorija grumbled and snatched the juice box out of Demetra's hand. Jaxson looked around the courtyard and frowned slightly.

"Seems awful quiet... Don't you think?" The others looked around warily, and then Jocelynn shrugged.

"Don't let it get to you baby bro, you're just worrying over nothing," She said dismissively as she popped more cheetos into her mouth. Jaxson sighed and turned off the grill.

"Sure, sure, whatever. But as they say... there's always the calm before the storm."

@SeaSkies

Last edited by a moderator:
@burninglog @Neuton

Clay relaxed when he saw the man partially sheathe his sword. Jackson was it? Perhaps they may be able to get along after all, even though the man was playing Dragon's Den in the middle of an apocalypse. "Just from up the road a ways," he lied, not wanting to divulge the information of his origins just yet. Yet, at that moment, a thought protruded his mind. Where were the creatures? "Does it bother either of you that there has not been a sighting in a long while?"

KaiaWolf said:
(Sorry again for the late response, aaaah ^^; )
Juniper nodded, turning her attention back to the moment. Once closer to the hotel there were definitely a few stumblers, but they hadn't noticed the girls yet which was good. Spinning around once to check for anything behind them, Jun sent a skeptical look to Tiffany and then back at the hotel.

"Do you think we should push through? If anyone's here they're probably inside, considering the roamers still around." She started idly rubbing the butt of her knife, thinking.

"Is it worth it? I'm starting to remember why I left before those people got here..."

@Shimakage Thunder
When Jun showed her skepticism, Tiffany became a little concerned. "Well, I'm sure if we leave them alone, they'll leave us alone. After all, we're not infected and we're armed. So I think we'll be fine. We just need to sneak into one of the rooms." She said as they got closer.

When they were close enough, Tiffany kept her gun at the ready and aimed towards the ground, not wanting to shoot a survivor by mistake. Finally, when they were within the premises, the first thing that came to Tiffany's mind was a comfortable bed, but safety as well. When they got to the building, she climbed up a set of stairs and tried the closest door. Oddly enough, the door was unlocked AND it was empty. Without any power to run the lights, Tiffany wished there was a light source. She waited for Jun to come in before closing the door.

Joshua Philips

Jack hastily entered the Car before turning it on with the key he found from that really dead guy. He turned the key as the Car sprang into a life with a loud roar. The other guy got on the seat next to him, hopefully expectant of his driving skills. He however, had skills driving across the rough terrains of Tehran, Bosnia and colombian. He literally stomped the accelerator as the Car leapt into action, moving across the buildings with great ease.

"So Jack, where do you wanna go today?" He stated with partial sarcasm, and a nervous grin.

@Elephantom

Jack, sitting in the blood-stained chair, staring towards the oncoming trees. The world around him was such a blur. Yet, all Jack was thinking about was revenge. That was, until a miracle happened. "Stop the car," Jack said as he ignored the question. The mere thought of the man who had shot him made him ill. He needed fresh air. Desperately. Jack couldn't even wait, and began rolling down the window. That's when the smell of something familiar hit him. "I have the answer to your question," he said, although he could not be certain. He thought he smelled pancakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back