• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Outcast Nomads

Narga

Probably Gone
Yo, what’s good, I know you guys already know all the guidelines put up and mine aren’t much different so I’m not gonna go into it in huge detail. You know the drill, no one liners, no godmodding, all that. 1-2 paragraphs is my preferred post length, and if you want romance in this RP, I’m best with MxF or FxF.

So, onto the plot. It’s a general outline, because I don’t wanna be playing out the same thing with a bunch of people. In short, two people are shunned away from a town, village, clan, etc., and are forced to travel along the unknown paths of the world in hopes of finding a new place to stay, as well as surviving along the way.

Where you come in, is what you’d want out of the RP. Here’s some things you can pick to add some variety:

Setting: Western outlaws, samurai banished from a clan, medieval residents forced out of a castle? Let’s pick something cool! I’m really favoring the first two at the moment, though.
Fantasy elements: Want magic? Supernatural creatures to make the wilderness even more dangerous?
Other plot additions: In my mind, survival is fun but can’t last all that long. If you’ve got an idea for a longer term plot investment, I’m all ears!

So, hopefully I’ve caught your interest. I know it’s very vague, but I’m just trying to get some unique roleplays for myself and everyone else, and if you’ve got questions just ask me! Also, I’m new, so can’t PM :/

I am interested and I have a great idea instead of two banished people how about one person is a banished citizen who meets a wild girl that lives in the woods and they two begin to travel together.If not that’s okay.

I am interested and I have a great idea instead of two banished people how about one person is a banished citizen who meets a wild girl that lives in the woods and they two begin to travel together.If not that’s okay.
That works too. PM me if you wanna discuss it

Interesting. That banished samurai thing sounds especially intriguing. Could be one character does something stupid to get kicked out and happens to drag down an honorable model samurai with them. Traveling ronin always do peak my interests. Anywho, PM me if you'd like to discuss it more, unless you're new and can't...in which case, just tell me.

Interesting. That banished samurai thing sounds especially intriguing. Could be one character does something stupid to get kicked out and happens to drag down an honorable model samurai with them. Traveling ronin always do peak my interests. Anywho, PM me if you'd like to discuss it more, unless you're new and can't...in which case, just tell me.
Yeah, I’m new, so just PM me whenever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back