• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Outcast Camp: A Superpowered Roleplay - Interest Check

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For centuries the world has been inhabited by 'Outcasts', people who were born with awesome powers, however they are dubbed as 'freaks' by everyone who disapproves of their abilities. These Outcasts have been ridiculed and made fun of for centuries, they were tortured and experimented on aswell as exiled from their homes due to their differences from the majority of the world.
But in the early 16th century a camp was built, a monstrous camp that could fit thousands of Outcasts. It was built by a man known as Deidicus Blair, he created the camp as a safe harbor for all Outcasts to live in peace and happiness, Somewhere the Outcasts could go and get an education and learn to control their abilities, a place they could work and live and find joy away from the judging grasp of the outside world. However the new leader of the camp, a mysterious man shrouded in darkness seems to have many secrets.

This is where you come in, a group of young adults who are trying to hone their skills and powers through a training school. It is Summer however, and that means that you've got some time to relax, vibe and not get involved with any major Camp conspiracies hopefully.

Builders at the Camp have been putting something special together to commemorate the anniversary of the Camp's founding and everyone is invited to the Camp's center city, Octovern, to witness the reveal.

~~~~~~
I'm looking for three to four people to join in on this, I don't want it too big, I've had this idea for about 7 years now so I have a lot of stuff planned, basically your character has superpowers but isn't adept at em yet,
this RP will consist of a lot of action, drama and mystery so if that's your vibe come on down!!

I would be up for this.

Bit of clarification on the lore though regarding scale, you said centre city as in multiple cities but at the same time 1000's of people? That is kinda the size of a small town so little so bit confused on the camps actual size/layout.

It started out smaller, it's developed a lot since the 16th century, this takes place in modern times. The Camp can fit hundreds of thousands of people now, and theyre always expanding.

Ah ok that makes more sense, This based in modern America or another country?

I don't have an exact geographical location but I imagine it's somewhere in America, potentially on a mostly manmade island on the Ocean. New Outcasts come every day tho that are found by scouts with teleportation powers that can bring them there easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back