Out of Tower Chat

Posted erreone but Hyeon, because her sheet is full of old edits from previous iterations and is a god damn mess xP

I'll probably get their images back from the ether sometime soon. Tomorrow or Friday.

Posted erreone but Hyeon, because her sheet is full of old edits from previous iterations and is a god damn mess xP

I'll probably get their images back from the ether sometime soon. Tomorrow or Friday.
Btw Bandit, was Mortred from Fate/Apocrypha a loose inspiration for Aerum's personality? xD

I have no idea where the goat tree even is anymore

IC2. The 20th floor post was plot relevant, which was why it was put in the main thread, but they were last left on the 13th floor going to 12th. If you want, you can wait a bit...at least until the training month(s)...before posting him in Floor 2.

Azure Sky Azure Sky
Does that sound about right?

IC2. The 20th floor post was plot relevant, which was why it was put in the main thread, but they were last left on the 13th floor going to 12th. If you want, you can wait a bit...at least until the training month(s)...before posting him in Floor 2.

Azure Sky Azure Sky
I think Buddha is talking about the CS xD

Azure Sky Azure Sky
Yeah I meant the CS lol. Thanks though

I'll have to track down the images I used for Nyra and Arsean before putting their sheets up. I think I have at least most of them saved though, so it shouldn't be too hard to find them.

In the meantime I'll get right on writing something for the IC1. The most recent development and new character are both things Nyra would want to take interest in.

This is funny...I have been creating multiple scenarios in my head for a fight between Ningor and Exnor, but I simply cannot envision Exnor winning...-_-

I will wait for OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi 's post before I start my own :)

Magi, it looks like you're the main man right now!
121d08e41e9051e45d80da10aa8439727d069f19

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi I have time right now, so I'll work on a post.
On a side note, is there a reason why you keep calling him Lo Po Bai? (typo, or is it written that way in the translations that you read?)

Oh nothing, just me misreading the family's name... since Ren first showed up hundreds of chapters ago.

Sorry about not getting the post up yesterday, I came back from class to drunk friends in need of a sober babysitter.

Oh nothing, just me misreading the family's name... since Ren first showed up hundreds of chapters ago.

Sorry about not getting the post up yesterday, I came back from class to drunk friends in need of a sober babysitter.
There's also Lo Po Bia Elaine, Alphine, Lillal, and Shillal, who appeared in the Name Hunt Station :D

It's okay dude. Real life magnets are too strong sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread