Out of Tower Chat

Guess not.

You write what you want to and don't listen to anyone else. It's your art after all~

Indeed it is.

But, tbh, I'm just too lazy to write out the scene in which Selicity beats up un-important npcs. Choreographing fights isn't my specialty. Besides, you guys don't need to know the gory details <.<

Character development, transcending oneself durring a fight, gaining experience.

Selicity gains satisfaction from beating up one who insulted her teammate, maybe a bit more self control...since she wasn't allowed to kill anyone, and another 50 or so points. Is it worth writing, do you think?

I'd also say those things are wasted on random NPC fights.

I could make the npc slightly more important by giving him dialogue. Comedy characters/loser characters can be worth their weight in gold. Especially the reoccurring ones. Course that would require effort... <.<

Selicity gains satisfaction from beating up one who insulted her teammate, maybe a bit more self control...since she wasn't allowed to kill anyone, and another 50 or so points. Is it worth writing, do you think?

I could make the npc slightly more important by giving him dialogue. Comedy characters/loser characters can be worth their weight in gold. Especially the reoccurring ones. Course that would require effort... <.<
I don't know about random npcs but you can always fight one of the mains, or specific npcs which I will add later today.

I don't know about random npcs but you can always fight one of the mains, or specific npcs which I will add later today.

Maybe. We'll see. Selicity doesn't turn down challenges, but she doesn't really go out of her way to initiate them either...unless they do something to piss her off.

Presenting timeskip character:
upload_2017-3-10_11-9-33-png.285380

Zahard Princess...not sure if I wanna make her Eurasia or non-10 Family...

Users who are viewing this thread