Out of Character Discussion

I am too, and I'm super excited that you're excited! And, again, I apologize for all the delays - setting up the story took far longer than I originally anticipated, but it's for the best. @Luddeus is a wonderful co-GM, and his background in the sciences has really helped with the world-building process. I'm looking forward to seeing the consequences of our characters' poor choices.

All I've done is spy on people's characters and say "do more spellsinging." (Like seriously have you seen my character critiques, that's literally all they are). But if that gets me brownie points then hey. 

REMINDER: Today is your last day to submit a character! If you still have a couple things to tweak here and there prior to approval, that's fine, but if you have not submitted a character yet ( @Swoob, @KamiKahzy), this is your last day to do so!

I shoouuulllddd be able to have a post up for Matyrona tomorrow or on Saturday.

I have no idea where I'm going to throw her, maybe into the bar or someone else's direction. 

Just be careful @Anarchist because, realistically, if Jackal gets stabbed even with medical intervention he's going to not be operating at 100% physical capacity for a while... and you never know what our benevolent overlords might throw our way later in the RP day(s).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back