Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]That's fine. :)

[/QUOTE]
Then sure I'll look at it though I make no promises in actually joining...yet

[QUOTE="Ivory Witch]Um... if I'm awake then sure.

[/QUOTE]
Okay just post in the PM whenever you are ready~

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]*Snorts* Please! I'M in it, you automatically want to join dearest Peacy. xP

[/QUOTE]
That's a lot of confidence xD Send me the link~

Mad Prince of Sanity]So I'm right? Knew it. :P [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/beacon-the-unsung-heroes.178003/ said:
Beacon: The Unsung Heroes[/URL]
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Maybe I'll sleep on it.

I'm heading to bed now though so laters :)

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]Would you like to join a roleplay with me and a few acquaintances of mine to help get you out of your rut? We are looking for one more person to join! :D
*Whispers* It's a RWBY roleplay >.> <.<

[/QUOTE]
SUFFER

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]Hey Ref? Where does a yes-man go on vacation?
The Cai-man islands xD

[/QUOTE]
...? It's too late to be understanding jokes...

Don't even invite me to a RWBY rp. Ultra fan and shit *mutters for several minutes under his breath*

Last edited by a moderator:

Dynamic Entry!!

2699858382_1.png

Hellkite said:
Angel picked a fight with Sora, she's lucky that her leg was only broken. We weren't kidding around when we warned people that fighting Sora was dangerous, bordering fatal. In regards to her leg there are a number of things you could do. The Rune Knights have doctors who could heal it with magic, some players have healing abilities or you go to a normal doctor and have it put in a splint. People won't let a girl wander around with a broken leg, so it'll get treated eventually. The manner is up to you.
So... I knew that fighting Sora was dangerous, first of all. I expected Angel to wind up dead and I was perfectly ok with that. In fact, I would've almost preferred that over the current situation because there are SO MANY holes that I don't know how to fill. Who brought Angel to the hospital - she can't walk so someone had to have helped her? Who brought Angel onto the Redfox? Who did Angel meet between all these timegaps? I have no clue... and no one has been volunteering. I've asked multiple times if anyone wants to help Angel and using my own character - Millie - to help her, feels like an extremely cheap cop-out.

Is there anyone who has ANY SUGGESTIONS AT ALL as to how I can fill any of these gaps?

[QUOTE="Ivory Witch]So... I knew that fighting Sora was dangerous, first of all. I expected Angel to wind up dead and I was perfectly ok with that. In fact, I would've almost preferred that over the current situation because there are SO MANY holes that I don't know how to fill. Who brought Angel to the hospital - she can't walk so someone had to have helped her? Who brought Angel onto the Redfox? Who did Angel meet between all these timegaps? I have no clue... and no one has been volunteering. I've asked multiple times if anyone wants to help Angel and using my own character - Millie - to help her, feels like an extremely cheap cop-out.
Is there anyone who has ANY SUGGESTIONS AT ALL as to how I can fill any of these gaps?

[/QUOTE]
Npcs First responders got people that were unable to walk. As things calmed down a doctor took care of Angel on like the second day with healing magic. She didn't meet anyone in the time gap due to staying in bed. And only now got out of the bed so she could go on the mission since she didn't want to be left behind.

Or you could just ditch your character at the hospital *shrug*

Peaceswore said:
Npcs First responders got people that were unable to walk. As things calmed down a doctor took care of Angel on like the second day with healing magic. She didn't meet anyone in the time gap due to staying in bed. And only now got out of the bed so she could go on the mission since she didn't want to be left behind.
Or you could just ditch your character at the hospital *shrug*
This works, good thought Peace.

[QUOTE="Ivory Witch]So... I knew that fighting Sora was dangerous, first of all. I expected Angel to wind up dead and I was perfectly ok with that. In fact, I would've almost preferred that over the current situation because there are SO MANY holes that I don't know how to fill. Who brought Angel to the hospital - she can't walk so someone had to have helped her? Who brought Angel onto the Redfox? Who did Angel meet between all these timegaps? I have no clue... and no one has been volunteering. I've asked multiple times if anyone wants to help Angel and using my own character - Millie - to help her, feels like an extremely cheap cop-out.

[/QUOTE]
It's up to you what you do with your characters. As Peace said, the wounded were gathered up and taken to the hospital for treatment. If you like she can have been fixed up there and then have been transferred to the Infirmary on the Redfox. Alternatively she's still in Los Ichiyasco with the guildmasters recuperating. A third option is that she was pulled off the street by residents. A fourth that she received emergency first aid at the scene. If you're really desperate I can have Bloome take responsibility for her.

The Main Story is a framework and backdrop against which characters act. The actions taken are for players to decide. If no-one volunteers to help Angel out, then it'll be for you to work out what to do with her. I'm afraid that there are no obligations for anyone to do anything unless they want to.

@Hellkite I understand that no one is obligated to help Angel out. I just don't like the fact that it seems like I'm being forced to create NPCs and write on my own. I joined to roleplay which involves interaction with other people... I did not join to go off and write an entirely separate story which is what it is going to turn into if Angel interacts with no one.

Ivory Witch] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6821-hellkite/ said:
@Hellkite[/URL] I understand that no one is obligated to help Angel out. I just don't like the fact that it seems like I'm being forced to create NPCs and write on my own. I joined to roleplay which involves interaction with other people... I did not join to go off and write an entirely separate story which is what it is going to turn into if Angel interacts with no one.
There's no need to create NPCs if you don't want to. It's perfectly possible to wrap up what's happened in a paragraph at the start of Angel's arrival in Crocus and then get on with establishing new interactions, should you so wish. No one is asking or expecting you to write on you own, I'm simply hoping for you to find your own solution to the problem or choose from the potential resolutions that have been presented to you.

I'd prefer to avoid flooding the OOC. If you would like to continue discussing this, please send me a PM and I'll happily talk it through with you until this is resolved.

Hey guys!! I exist!!

Anyway, I'm trying to write a post for Asher and Marcella and I'm finding that I am at a complete loss for what to do. Is the only thing there is to do to choose whether to go to the café or to follow Laura and Jason? Because this is going to be an EXTREMELY short post if that is the case... and I feel really bad posting really short things when I have two characters in the same post... Help! Please!

Hellkite said:
Yeah it's incoming, currently collabing with Ref and Blackknife on it. Hopefully not too long now!
Will you make sure Ref sees/saw my post if he's using Yuura at all? I'd hate to have Asher be ignored... because he really is a terrible person to have been put in charge of Sabertooth.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Will you make sure Ref sees/saw my post if he's using Yuura at all? I'd hate to have Asher be ignored... because he really is a terrible person to have been put in charge of Sabertooth.

[/QUOTE]
No worries, Sarge. I saw. :)

Hey guys! Does anyone want to collaborate with me on either a post for Lowell or a post for Light?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back