Out-of-Character Chat

arcaneSentinel said:
I messaged Lex about where A'den is and she said that he is in the hospital right now.
Yes, the guildmaster is at the hospital... but literally everyone else left from my understanding. Everyone else went to Crocus so staying at the hospital would make it very hard for your character to be involved in literally anything beyond this point. At least, that's my understanding of the situation.

Also, Lex is a dude.

DaughterofAthena said:
Yes, the guildmaster is at the hospital... but literally everyone else left from my understanding. Everyone else went to Crocus so staying at the hospital would make it very hard for your character to be involved in literally anything beyond this point. At least, that's my understanding of the situation.
If that' the case, do you know where any other members of ilver Phoenix might be?

DaughterofAthena said:
Also, Lex is a dude.
My entire life has been a lie.

arcaneSentinel said:
If that' the case, do you know where any other members of ilver Phoenix might be?
I control Ryannan Costice. She is in Crocus currently following Rex Ourano to a coffeeshop / cafe place to seek information on the Kingslayer. I don't know if there are any other active members of Silver Phoenix off the top of my head.

DaughterofAthena said:
I control Ryannan Costice. She is in Crocus currently following Rex Ourano to a coffeeshop / cafe place to seek information on the Kingslayer. I don't know if there are any other active members of Silver Phoenix off the top of my head.
Alright. I'll have Aden go find her then while checking out the cafe place. Thanks.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hello Refaulted, my friend! Splendid! And you? I hope Dusty has found out the benefits of calm meditation, yes? That temper is going to kill him one day

[/QUOTE]
I'm doing alright. Been a little void of sleep lately, but I'm working on getting better. And Dusty is as wild as ever. Calm just isn't in his nature, it seems.

Refaulted said:
I'm doing alright. Been a little void of sleep lately, but I'm working on getting better. And Dusty is as wild as ever. Calm just isn't in his nature, it seems.
Haha, that's good to hear. I always found his rude nature irritating, but also endearing. And definitely, fix up your sleep! I'm actually setting up a bed time for myself starting next week =/

Mad Prince of Sanity] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11917-peaceswore/ said:
@Peaceswore[/URL] Hey now Peacy-Weacy, you have no room to be aggravating anyone to post now do you? :P
Peace posted though... she collabed with @Ivory Witch if I remember right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted in the main thread >.> Also with her.... *sigh* I have to pester her at times totally not one of the main reasons she is distracted

Hellkite said:
Sorry for the delay everyone, we're working on the next plot post now. I hope it'll be up in the near future.
Is the next plot post the one you were working on with Ref and Blackknife the other day or is that one still in progress?

Mad Prince of Sanity] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11917-peaceswore/ said:
@Peaceswore[/URL] knows that ain't what I mean. xP *puts on Admiral jacket*
:) Not doing the RWBY RP got to many RPs already, and I don't know much about it anyway~

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]*Glares now* Fine then, guess I can forget the PM...

[/QUOTE]
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I KNEW THAT!!! I DID!!

I'm about to head off but I'll reply to it when I get off of work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back