Out-of-Character Chat

Violet Obsidian] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1197-shadowdude505/ said:
@shadowdude505[/URL] Gurren didn't actually touch Serafina did he? I don't think so from the way I read it, but I figured I should ask to make sure.
He didn't touch her.

I actually have to say I will not be on for the entire week starting Sunday...I will be back Saturday afternoon on the 15th...just wanted to say that as you're anouncement reminded me to do the same, Siren...

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'd like to join this 'Persona' RP. It sounds like loads of fun. :o

[/QUOTE]
Join it if you want! Just click on "Black Garden" in my signature, check it out, and if you wanna join, make a character :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Join it if you want! Just click on "Black Garden" in my signature, check it out, and if you wanna join, make a character :x

[/QUOTE]
It looks like my creativity well's run out

Lexielai said:
ROFL. You get injured?
No, my legs just refuse to move. I also sleep for almost the entire day, which is unusual for me.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]You had a fever right? I thought you said you were almost over it...

[/QUOTE]
I should be over it soon. It went down by two degrees and is resting at 101.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]No, my legs just refuse to move. I also sleep for almost the entire day, which is unusual for me.
I should be over it soon. It went down by two degrees and is resting at 101.

[/QUOTE]
Unfortunate circumstances, but it's about time you got some sleep.

Good morning

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Full of catching up on threads that always go ahead of me when I'm not looking >~<

[/QUOTE]
Haha, I've just given up on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back