Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]They're all threads I need to read though because I'm in all the RP's they're from (or in the middle of making character(s) for said RP's) >~<

[/QUOTE]
ROFL

You've been a lazy cat, haven't you?

Infi, I'm pretty sure I've told you this before, but... You may call me... Tiffany. *runs away and returns to watching parody anime shtuffs* Card games on motorcycles!

Nonononono, let me clarify

I'M Tiffany. And again, no you've never told me that

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Nonononono, let me clarify
I'M Tiffany. And again, no you've never told me that

[/QUOTE]
*that's the whole point*

*doesn't wanna explain because too tired and throat's currently stuffed with donuts in an attempt to get some energy lost due to lack of proper sleep*

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]*doesn't wanna explain because too tired and throat's currently stuffed with donuts in an attempt to get some energy lost due to lack of proper sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Anytime anyone mentions donuts, I start thinking of Ariana Grande xD

I am with a group of college friends and none of them are on here so they don't understand my amusement at them roasting skittles. I had to come post it here where someone would understand.

@general ostruppen Your post doesn't make sense. Your character would have no idea where ambushes might be let alone that their would be any ambushes. Also, the gangsters didn't lay any traps. They were just shooting at Klint because he owes them money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back