Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]My post should be up in a few minutes.

[/QUOTE]
I now have an excuse to avoid going to bed for longer!! Hint hint: I actually read every post that people post in prompts. Its quite fun.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm not very satisfied with it. I wanted to make it more detailed, but my fever is making that difficult...

[/QUOTE]
Oh? I am sorry to hear that... *frowns but can't really help... which makes it kinda worse*

Maybe when I'm a real nurse I will be able to offer suggestions to people who are struggling because they are sick.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Don't frown, Siren. Things are better when you smile.
Hopefully, it will go down by the end of the week.

[/QUOTE]
*Smiles* ( :) )

Yes. Fevers tend to run their course and then go away. At least, that's how they are supposed to work. *contemplates pulling out pathophysiology textbook but decides against it* There's a fancy curve for it somewhere in my textbook.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'm supposed to be dead, yet here I am responding :x

[/QUOTE]
Are we secretly the same person and i wasn't told about it? O_o

DeadgurlXD said:
Are we secretly the same person and i wasn't told about it? O_o
No clue. All I know is I was told that I'm 'dead'. Really, I don't know much more than that so if we're the same person, I wasn't aware of it either :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Don't blame me (Kiyo), blame Tomoe... Tomoe's slowly taking me over and causing death/burials :c

[/QUOTE]
Your evil twin?

Lexielai said:
Your evil twin?
Sort of... Kind of the psychotic half of me I never knew existed until I started with psychotic characters n' stuff out of nowhere a while back... Really though, psycho's fun if ya know what yer doin' >:3

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Sort of... Kind of the psychotic half of me I never knew existed until I started with psychotic characters n' stuff out of nowhere a while back... Really though, psycho's fun if ya know what yer doin' >:3

[/QUOTE]
Whatd'ya mean you know what you're doing?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Eheheh... Li'l secret fer me t' know, you ta guess. Ain't revealin' my psychotic secrets like that y'know.

[/QUOTE]
Your grammar suddenly shifted O.o

Sorry, sorry... It happens when I start goin' psycho or I'm reminded of myself before I was fully adjusted to the site...

In other news, I'm a bit pissed regarding one of my tab requests for my Persona RP... >~>

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Sorry, sorry... It happens when I start goin' psycho or I'm reminded of myself before I was fully adjusted to the site...
In other news, I'm a bit pissed regarding one of my tab requests for my Persona RP... >~>

[/QUOTE]
Still have no clue what Persona is xD

Lexielai said:
Still have no clue what Persona is xD
PErsona, Persona 2, Persona 3, Persona 4, etc. It's a game series, sub-series in the Shin Megami Tensei series, non-canon to the story as far as I remember. Persona 3 and 4 got anime adaptions as well if I remember correctly on Persona 3.

As for my complaint, even though you didn't ask... I submitted a request for a "Notes" tab yesterday, but I'm here finding out they gave me a "Rules" tab instead of a "Notes" tab even though the tab request and the thread to be tabbed said "Notes" all over the place >~>

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]PErsona, Persona 2, Persona 3, Persona 4, etc. It's a game series, sub-series in the Shin Megami Tensei series, non-canon to the story as far as I remember. Persona 3 and 4 got anime adaptions as well if I remember correctly on Persona 3.
As for my complaint, even though you didn't ask... I submitted a request for a "Notes" tab yesterday, but I'm here finding out they gave me a "Rules" tab instead of a "Notes" tab even though the tab request and the thread to be tabbed said "Notes" all over the place >~>

[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't be too mad about it. Considering it's an entirely human-operated process, there's bound to be mistakes here and there xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]*starts work on another tab request completely ignoring the existence of the 'rules' tab*

[/QUOTE]
Setting up the RP is always so annoying

Lexielai said:
Setting up the RP is always so annoying
Waiting for tabs is something I can hardly do. As for setting a RP up, I think I did pretty well setting up the RP. By the way, wanna join? You don't need actually know much about Persona, plus you could always watch the Persona 4 anime just to better understand Persona.

Everything about the RP will be explained, so do keep that in mind instead of thinking it's a join blindly or know what Persona is kind of thing. Please try to deal with my poor explanation skills when I explain things though. >~<

We do have a few people there who know a bit about Persona by the way, so you could always go to them if something doesn't make sense.

*shameless advertising*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back