Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]I'll write up a post tonight about Adrianne carrying Marcella into the room with everyone. She needs to talk to Adelaide (and maybe Malka) anyhow.

[/QUOTE]
Do u want stapes IN the post or should I make a seperate one?

People of Lamia Scale...protecting a child....someone might not participate...

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]People of Lamia Scale...protecting a child....someone might not participate...

[/QUOTE]
Sad day... she's literally been a member of the guild since before even Alyssa joined though. Surely there must be some connection between the two of them?

BLUR.....

CollabwithmecollabwithmecollabwithmecollabwithmecollabwithmecollabwithmeKILLTHESPARE

Well....that would depend. Loke might like her (cause he's practically a member on his own) but Alyssa? The one who hates practically everyone...? It would depend lol

I've never read anything about Libby so it could happen depending on the situation, but then again it might not.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Well....that would depend. Loke might like her (cause he's practically a member on his own) but Alyssa? The one who hates practically everyone...? It would depend lol
I've never read anything about Libby so it could happen depending on the situation, but then again it might not.

[/QUOTE]
Libby is an adorable child who can walk through walls, occasionally (fairly often actually) falls into the floor, likes to talk to everybody, loves her guild to death, looks up to practically everyone in Lamia Scale and has a very significant lack of any sense of stranger danger. She is twelve and she quite literally grew up in the guild hall.

Red Thunder]Hmm. We could do a small collab. You and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14219-sergeant-sass/ said:
@Sergeant Sass[/URL] available layer tonight? Like, around 9 pm CST?
It depends on whether or not we are writing anything for the S-Class group tonight. @BLUR ?

DaughterofAthena said:
Libby is an adorable child who can walk through walls, occasionally (fairly often actually) falls into the floor, likes to talk to everybody, loves her guild to death, looks up to practically everyone in Lamia Scale and has a very significant lack of any sense of stranger danger.
Hm...then it would really depend on the situation xD

Loke will like her. Alyssa is a down right bitch, it's why I love her so much lol

She might find her cute, but she also might find her annoying. Though she also might look out for her, considering that last bit.....

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Hm...then it would really depend on the situation xD
Loke will like her. Alyssa is a down right bitch, it's why I love her so much lol

She might find her cute, but she also might find her annoying. Though she also might look out for her, considering that last bit.....

[/QUOTE]
I can work with that!

Red Thunder]Hmm. We could do a small collab. You and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14219-sergeant-sass/ said:
@Sergeant Sass[/URL] available layer tonight? Like, around 9 pm CST?
Probs

Okay if Libby tells anybody what she is crying about (considering the protectiveness of this guild) ... Please do not kill my character

DaughterofAthena said:
I can work with that!
lol

Alyssa joined when she was about 11 and has been a member for 8 1/2 to 9 years. I put her down at 19 but I'd assume she could be about 20 by now lol

And by being on her own for a while, she would probably want to shelter someone else from that....though she probably would only do it cause Loke forced her to...

DeadgurlXD said:
Okay if Libby tells anybody what she is crying about (considering the protectiveness of this guild) ... Please do not kill my character
I already have a plan for when Stapes comes back and I think she should be fine. Its going to be like in the movie The Patriot - Libby will pretend she doesn't exist at first, but then eventually she's going to attack Stapes begging her not to leave again.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]lol
Alyssa joined when she was about 11 and has been a member for 8 1/2 to 9 years. I put her down at 19 but I'd assume she could be about 20 by now lol

And by being on her own for a while, she would probably want to shelter someone else from that....though she probably would only do it cause Loke forced her to...

[/QUOTE]
Libby has been in the guild her whole life - she was born to an older couple who were also Lamia Scale members as a "whoops" child. They are now retired.

DaughterofAthena said:
I already have a plan for when Stapes comes back and I think she should be fine. Its going to be like in the movie The Patriot - Libby will pretend she doesn't exist at first, but then eventually she's going to attack Stapes begging her not to leave again.
The "plz dont kill meh" was more for all the people who are angry Libby is scared for life

DeadgurlXD said:
The "plz dont kill meh" was more for all the people who are angry Libby is scared for life
I know. I still like my plan though. Its gonna be adorable! I feel like Stapes won't enjoy being attacked in a hug by Libby though.

DeadgurlXD said:
Okay just random note here...i feel like i havent had this many ooc posts in one day in forever...
I think its just that so much stuff has happened within the rp in a few days that now that its quieted down again we don't know what to do... I don't know though. I get excited when lots of stuff happens.

If u haf tim 4 ooc u haf tim fur collab!1#1#11!!!

:^)

I'm going to go scrub my eyes now I made that sentence horrendous xD

Atom said:
If u haf tim 4 ooc u haf tim fur collab!1#1#11!!!
:^)

I'm going to go scrub my eyes now I made that sentence horrendous xD
xD we had enough trouble figuring out what to make our characters do inthe first collab! xD what are they gunna do now!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back