Out-of-Character Chat

shadowdude505 said:
It's really more of a stand off right now. But I think I'll have him chase after Neo-Echicna and board their airship by being in one of their shadows before they took off.
Oo. I've actually been wondering what to do with Adrianne while on hiatus. I could send her after the airship also, if @BLUR doesn't mind. Have her latch on to its underside with her gravity magic. Hmm ...

So like

I left my phone in a window

And it got hot

I looked at it

The screen was white!!!!

I freaked

Then I did the only sensible thing

Stuck it in front of the AC...

Five minutes later it was fine. Dafuq?

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Then what happens to Marcella!!?

[/QUOTE]
Well, I would have had her arrive in the main room just in time to see the airship lift off, so she would have set Marcella on the ground with an apology and followed by making the airship Adrianne's 'down'.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Well, I would have had her arrive in the main room just in time to see the airship lift off, so she would have set Marcella on the ground with an apology and followed by making the airship Adrianne's 'down'.

[/QUOTE]
But... Then who carries her? She certainly can't walk right now... I still don't even think it is realistic to wake her up yet!

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Realistic? This is Fairy Tail

[/QUOTE]
True that! But even if I do wake her up, there is no way she can walk. She is currently in a comparable state to that of Rock Lee from Naruto after he fought Gaara...

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]True that! But even if I do wake her up, there is no way she can walk. She is currently in a comparable state to that of Rock Lee from Naruto after he fought Gaara...

[/QUOTE]
Omg LOVE the analogy there

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]True that! But even if I do wake her up, there is no way she can walk. She is currently in a comparable state to that of Rock Lee from Naruto after he fought Gaara...

[/QUOTE]
What about Cliff? Sonicfreak still has to make a post anyways

[/QUOTE]
Did she open the gates? :troll:

DeadgurlXD said:
What about Cliff? Sonicfreak still has to make a post anyways
Cliff was just attacked (kinda) by Libby who charged at him and is now clinging to him, her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist as though she were a lot younger than she actually is because she's terrified of Stapes. Libby's not going to walk on her own and she's not about to let go of Cliff unless someone pulls her off by force. This whole situation that she just went through kinda gave her some abandonment issues because the only person who was there to save her was a bad guy.

DaughterofAthena said:
Cliff was just attacked (kinda) by Libby who charged at him and is now clinging to him, her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist as though she were a lot younger than she actually is because she's terrified of Stapes. Libby's not going to walk on her own and she's not about to let go of Cliff unless someone pulls her off by force. This whole situation that she just went through kinda gave her some abandonment issues because the only person who was there to save her was a bad guy.
Pchhhh Cliff is a strong man who can carry two ladies!!! drag them

@Sergeant Sass, presumably someone else could have carried her. Better, Stapes could have repaired her bones, and Marcella could have walked herself out.

But it's moot. Doesn't sound like Adrianne is going anywhere.

Red Thunder] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14219-sergeant-sass/ said:
@Sergeant Sass[/URL], presumably someone else could have carried her. Better, Stapes could have repaired her bones, and Marcella could have walked herself out.
But it's moot. Doesn't sound like Adrianne is going anywhere.
Too bad a CERTAIN CHILD made Stapes give up on life lmao

I SUPPOSE Stapes could do one final act of good will before giving up on life and fix Marcella, i mean they are all trapped in the same place anyways....i think...

I...dont need it...

I don't need it...

I don't need an Adelaide Valeska collab...

I don't need it...

I don't need it...

tumblr_n1jeezjF3u1rmpzq5o6_500.png

DaughterofAthena said:
Too bad a CERTAIN BONE MAGE scared the crap out of this certain child.
I vote we blame @sonicfreak101 ... Cliff's the one who used the dreaded word that started the whole fiasco.
May have scared the crap out of but also SAVED THE LIFE OF on multiple occasions..

And yes...blame Cliff

shadowdude505 said:
@Lexielai or @BLUR what Dragon Slayers are active? The idea to make a B-ranked Exceed to replace Kyoya's character slot crossed my mind today.
If I recall correctly, the active Dragon Slayers are Qrow, Ryos, Dusty, Asher, and Caleon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back