Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]In my head, I'm thinking Twilight Ogre Ball. =x

[/QUOTE]
As in like a dance ball? Now I know your post sounded suggestive but come on, that's too obvious ;)

But yeah he's probably now calmed down a bit and left to one side temporarily. Think of it a bit like Sasuke with his vengeance throughout the manga.

PicaPirate said:
As in like a dance ball? Now I know your post sounded suggestive but come on, that's too obvious ;)
But yeah he's probably now calmed down a bit and left to one side temporarily. Think of it a bit like Sasuke with his vengeance throughout the manga.
=p I didn't suggest anything would happen. Don't assume, heh.

Atom said:
Permanent team right here.
@Red Thunder Adelaide's ditchin u 4 ditchin her B]
Sisters before, um ... yeah, I got nothing.

Besides, Adrianne may have made a few more friends here recently anyhow. So there. (Stupid Green Thumb. See how long you last taking care of yourself ... *cries*)

All-Fiore will be interesting now, though. How the devil ... though I guess there's a giant hole in the roof up to the surface now. Surely there's mages who can get people up and out.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Sisters before, um ... yeah, I got nothing.

Besides, Adrianne may have made a few more friends here recently anyhow. So there. (Stupid Green Thumb. See how long you last taking care of yourself ... *cries*)

All-Fiore will be interesting now, though. How the devil ... though I guess there's a giant hole in the roof up to the surface now. Surely there's mages who can get people up and out.

[/QUOTE]
Bruh

WE can get people out xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=p I didn't suggest anything would happen. Don't assume, heh.

[/QUOTE]
Haha [emoji14] but yeah, feel free to stretch those guild legs doing something guild related rather than explicitly personal plot. Just had a entire prompt around him, so he can hog the spotlight another time xD

Inb4lex yells at us

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]I definitely don't have your address, and I most certainly don't take videos of you there.

[/QUOTE]
Ah! Get away you creep! But you got my sexy side right?

Lexielai said:
The idea is to not just tie current characters, but future characters. If there's any extra lore you created in your character biographies, for instance, then that would be helpful. An old lady living in a mansion who helps traveling adventurers, a famous family, a traumatizing raid, and a zoo in the middle of nowhere are all examples of types of lore. It is anything created by you or someone else that can be applied to our fantasy universe.
The only thing I could think of would be the three groups involved in each of my character's biographies. There's the group that enslaved Qrow (Dead), the men that employ Karma, and the Gladiator's Guild that constantly participated in raids (Likely slaughtered each other).

I'm not too familiar with anything in the roleplay that occurred before my entry, so the extra lore is very helpful.

I put my prompt up! But... it's kinda puny looking xD

I can assure you though that it's not ;)

It's just meant to be secrety and suspensful, and emotional

I'mma make you all cry!

@Lexielai

I keep reading mention of it now that I've been looking into lore stuff... what is A.M.B.E.R? I read it in the newest cs and I'm confused and intrigued. If we aren't allowed to know yet that is fine, I just figured asking was worth a shot.

A.M.B.E.R. is a secretive division of the Rune Knights. They are known to conduct research, and are tasked with hunting down S-Class criminals.

Lexielai said:
A.M.B.E.R. is a secretive division of the Rune Knights. They are known to conduct research, and are tasked with hunting down S-Class criminals.
Ok. Seems simple enough... hmm... thoughts going crazy. I GOTS A PLAN! I will pm you to see if its possible.

DaughterofAthena said:
@BLUR How do we get back... out of the reactor room and such...? I thought the plan was the airship - that's what Hales' post implied, but now it seems as though Neo-Echidna is on board so that's out. Now what?
Well now that King Pelleus is back he can just call for his knights to come get the group

BLUR said:
I understand, he's quite the forgettable guy xD
Libby wouldn't have noticed him anyway so I guess it is kinda ok for me to forget about him.

First problem: get back to the library. [solved! :D ]

Second problem: cheer up Libby. [Not solved]

@Lexielai or @BLUR what Dragon Slayers are active? The idea to make a B-ranked Exceed to replace Kyoya's character slot crossed my mind today.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Are Malka and Kyoya still fighting in the reactor room?

[/QUOTE]
It's really more of a stand off right now. But I think I'll have him chase after Neo-Echicna and board their airship by being in one of their shadows before they took off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back