Out-of-Character Chat

DeadgurlXD said:
xD we had enough trouble figuring out what to make our characters do inthe first collab! xD what are they gunna do now!?
Is there anyone to beat up now?

Atom said:
I'm just bored
And blur won't be on till later so Caleon is locked up.
If both of your characters weren't in a prompt I'd say one of them could bump into Olive in her side adventure... but sadly that side adventure is happening at the same time as the current events in All Fiore...

DeadgurlXD said:
Lol just spam the ooc
Yes. Continue doing that!

PicaPirate said:
I swear you are all drip fed Red Bull to post so much in the OOC xD
I wouldn't say Red Bull, but caffeine maybe...

Just imagine how many posts there would be if the rest of the skittles were here...

PicaPirate said:
I swear you are all drip fed Red Bull to post so much in the OOC xD
It's nuts right? I'm trying to watch AoT and not get lost in the alerts I'm getting xD

I feel so bad for this ooc when I come back from being offline. First they get overwhelmed by likes, then i fill up the ooc with stupid posts commenting about how i fill up the ooc..

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]It's nuts right? I'm trying to watch AoT and not get lost in the alerts I'm getting xD

[/QUOTE]
Sorry infi... we're bored and this is what happens when we are bored... we don't have anything to write or we would be writing

DeadgurlXD said:
I feel so bad for this ooc when I come back from being offline. First they get overwhelmed by likes, then i fill up the ooc with stupid posts commenting about how i fill up the ooc..
Its ok. We love you deadgurl!

By the time I'm done with a different RP site where I recently am staff, I turn away for like a few hours and I come back to 105 Tapatalk notifs or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back