• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out of Character Chat

Oh. New OOC. :/

And when you realize other people have teleportation... sigh.

PHOTONKINESIS TIME!

Last edited:
Finished my CS.

Masterpiece, in my opinion. I even managed to probably introduce a family of NPCs!

I am braindead, though.

Seeing all these detailed CS coming in is making me realise I really need to update mine 👀

Though once I jump into the IC I probably will forget to adsgdsf-

Anyways Welcome to the RP, hope you have fun!

xD.
I legit made this while listening to My Hero Academia music.

I was putting finishing touches on it when it started to get to the sad/slow music. :/

Sounds like some good inspiration haha I always have music on when I'm doing CS to try motivate me and give me ideas

Honestly my two girlies' CS were copy pasted from the original RP with small edits and me updating the artwork so they probably deserve me looking them over again. In IC I can ramble on forever but I suck at writing CS xD

Most of my CS is done, I would really only need to add more fluff.

Also, can we just put our characters in, or do we gotta wait for the GM to introduce them, or smth?

Same, mine has all the basics needed to start but I left it at that.

Hmmm I'm not sure actually!

Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira Are you doing a GM post IC before people start?

Alright! Well I have two characters free so if anyone wants to start an interaction let me know! :)

There we go. Not my best starter due to being the first time I write for this character, but hopefully it should be good enough.

Alrighty. Posted my intro post.
It doesn't feature Valerian as prominently as expected. Don't worry. I'm planning on breaking him off from the group, with Renzo, before those two separate.

Okay I'm definitely good to post in the IC for this now, some stuff got in the way. Anyone looking for a character sent their way? c: I have two ready whenever.

Nona Nona

There's my reply! Hopefully, it was good for ya, I tried to play Namaya's 'side character' trait in this reply. And apologies in case of any mistakes!

Nona Nona

There's my reply! Hopefully, it was good for ya, I tried to play Namaya's 'side character' trait in this reply. And apologies in case of any mistakes!
Your reply was good, no worries! :) I just ended up falling asleep while typing up my reply to say it was good Dx Mines will be a little shorter though cause intro posts are always longer so I hole that's okay!

Maybe I can get another post in safely.

Maybe some interaction?

View attachment 678559

I think this is a begging look? xD.
I still have another Character left if you'd like for me to send her your way? c:

Or joining my character that's already there with Celestial Speck Celestial Speck 's character works too?

Posted! My guy is open for interaction, etc. etc.

Thanks for la invite, gois. But I had to find a good way to break off from the group. Well, good enough for my shattered brain at 2 AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back