Out of Character Chat

i will... post sometime soon XD this new site... q-q im quite disoriented lol (and ill also probs be going to see logan today)

Yeah everything is kinda all over the place haha, I'm ganna fix all the images when I get a chance, I'm in the middle of moving atm.

sorry being away from the site for so long has sorta screwed with me about posting xD <3 and then the weirdness the site became made it worse, i will get out a post today at some point (or tonight)

if you see it tomorrow... then it was very late tonite lol

Also, looking forward to the moment where i can have seven spring out of a building carrying three children with a book clenched in his teeth while a building explodes behind him

Uhmmm

Could you wait until after ive responded and then post?
I might just write a fluff post for her in the meantime, if that's ok- won't affect you but i'd like to get something out there before I leave town for the weekend- it's going to be kind of hectic.

I might just write a fluff post for her in the meantime, if that's ok- won't affect you but i'd like to get something out there before I leave town for the weekend- it's going to be kind of hectic.

its fine by me, but ill probably have something up for seven and north later

im like, 99% done with the post

now that ive gone through coding it all

fancy tabs and shit

wow of course i do something dumb like tag someone in a whole extra tab

so Randomfella Randomfella , oliver still isnt back... should jonathan be able to read rubys book? its been a rather long time

also, you can read the font i used for ruby, right?

i can change it if anyone needs

wow of course i do something dumb like tag someone in a whole extra tab

so Randomfella Randomfella , oliver still isnt back... should jonathan be able to read rubys book? its been a rather long time

Yeah, we can do that. I can read the font, but it takes a bit of focus :P A more basic one might be better, especially when writing in red.

A note for everyone on one-off-villains:
Anyone can create and/or play a one-off-villain, unless they are reserved by someone else.
If a created one-off-villain is not reserved, then simply tell me on here or through pm that you would like to use it, then you can decide if you would like to rp it, or if you would like me to do so.
Other than that, I will be creating problems for your characters through these one-off-villains, that I will choose, when I find it appropriate, like I did recently with Tal'ash busting down Victor's apartment building. If there is ever a problem with these interactions, big or small, simply let me know, and we can discuss it.

One-off-villain doesn't necessarily mean you only see them once, you can also create an ongoing antagonist. If you want to create say a mamodo pair that come in and out to help at random times for example, then you can do that also, or create them in the normal 'characters' section.

Another note:
Due to RPNation changes to hosted projects, I can't edit other peoples posts. This means I can't fix your character images and one-off-villain character images.
So if your appearance relies a bit on the image, I need you to please fix the image so others can see it.
To do this, simply edit the post, and click on the broken image, the link of that image should then appear.
On that link, remove the area before and including: ?img=
and remove the area after and including: &key=
e.g. Take my broken image for my character Lucy:
http://i.imgur.com/pxPxPvf.jpg

Removing the areas I mentioned, it becomes:
http://i.imgur.com/pxPxPvf.jpg
Which is the working link, so after inserting that, the image should be back to normal.
Sometimes the image still won't work, which means the original image that you linked it from is probably not there anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread