Out of Character Chat

Is the RP dead? I'm waiting for others to post, otherwise it feels like a 1x1 in the IC roleplay thread.

Unfortunately there's four people who haven't made opening posts, and there's not enough players for me to replace them.

I am online daily, so there's always going to be gm activity, but players need to be involved and actually interested, why else join?

@Thalia_Neko @Lettuce @Nenma Takashi

dangit Random >,< im sorry ive been SO FREAKIN late on this, i really am! ill attempt to get a post in.. um, lemme see.. i havent fixed those bios >< ugh thats really where im hung up on lol

uhm hmmm

*looks at day*

*looks at date posted*

*walks in two days late with starbucks*

I can start with someone else. Maybe have a human find ruby and agree to help him look for the person who can actually read his book, idk.

*raises hand* any mamado in need of a human?

Because i can play one

*looks at day*

*looks at date posted*

*walks in two days late with starbucks*

I can start with someone else. Maybe have a human find ruby and agree to help him look for the person who can actually read his book, idk.

We could do something like that :)

I think there might be another mamodo soon too.

Also you can make a human if you like. Worst case scenario he/she will just be inactive for a bit

What if i made some five year old and my character and their mamado looked the same age lmao

Bad idea isnt it

What if i made some five year old and my character and their mamado looked the same age lmao

Bad idea isnt it

I dont think it would be a problem. Would be a nice variation imo. Plus i dont know what new mamodo will look like. They dont have to look like children after all

I dont think it would be a problem. Would be a nice variation imo. Plus i dont know what new mamodo will look like. They dont have to look like children after all

I cant just have one little girl goibg around with a demon

Which is why i just had AN IDEA

I cant just have one little girl goibg around with a demon

Which is why i just had AN IDEA

Sounds spicy  :D

Also *Slightly clears throat*

hqdefault.jpg

Just kidding :^) your idea sounds good. Probably just make the brother's character sheet on the same one, or a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back