Out of Character Chat

A place to write about the RP, in a non-IC setting.

Please keep all out of character chat, out of the IC post. I would prefer to keep the IC thread clean, so no brackets or spoiler tags with ooc writing inside, simply post in the ooc thread.

You can, of course, talk through other areas. If you wish to do a colab post, I enjoy using https://titanpad.com/

On another note, a good source for naming spells is: http://zatchbell.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_Nomenclature

@Randomfella for the human sheet, it says we can have a special ability? Can you tell me what that is about? I don't recall humans being able to do cool stuff in the manga (then again, I didn't finish the series lol).

@Randomfella for the human sheet, it says we can have a special ability? Can you tell me what that is about? I don't recall humans being able to do cool stuff in the manga (then again, I didn't finish the series lol).

Things like the Answer-Talker ability would come under this category, showing humans can have some supernatural powers. However most will leave this section blank. And something as powerful as Answer-Talker wouldn't be accepted at this time. You could have something such as enhanced physical capabilities for example, as some humans represented in the show. But overall abilities like this at the start of the rp would be very minor.

@Lettuce Female, since I am playing a male in a 1x1 Zatch Bell RP atm. I hope you don't mind? I can change if you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oliver Twists i was just planning on playing the opposite gender of yours ^^

Though i had started googling female pictures before asking

I need better planning

@Lettuce Well I mean, it isn't like gender matching exactly matters here, since you are literally gonna play a demon child, and I am gonna play an adult, so nothing would even happen. If you wanted a female Mamodo, go ahead.

@Oliver Twists i know that, i decided on doing that because looking like a woman's younger brother or child/a man's younger sister or child seemed cute imo

@Lettuce Alright. If you are trying to make people think, "Oh wow, they are sibllings," then they will probably need to be the same skin color too. My character will be dark-skinned.

@Lettuce Alright. I was just thinking about your sibling look. People won't think we are at first in this case, but that is fine.

@Oliver Twists for some reason, dark skinned male characters are harder to find than female and im just not feeling very proactive tonight lmao

@Lettuce There aren't many dark skinned characters in anime in general lol. Fortunately I no longer use faceclaims. Too limiting.

@Randomfella So, is there a hub city that most of the pairs will meet up in? Or are we using the entire world to just fly between? If some people are using teenagers, then that won't be likely possible unless they try to make outrageous reasons for a 15 year old flying out to Paris to meet up with one of our pairs.

@Randomfella So, is there a hub city that most of the pairs will meet up in? Or are we using the entire world to just fly between? If some people are using teenagers, then that won't be likely possible unless they try to make outrageous reasons for a 15 year old flying out to Paris to meet up with one of our pairs.

This just reminded me of something I forgot to put into the character template : D Locations!

The RP will start for partners where the human lives, and later the story-line will bring groups together, when odds are against them.

@Randomfella Since this is a hosted project, can we create our own threads and make them private? I was thinking that my partner and I could have our own introduction thread, and maybe even a fight against a self-created enemy before jumping into the fray with other RPers.

@Randomfella Since this is a hosted project, can we create our own threads and make them private? I was thinking that my partner and I could have our own introduction thread, and maybe even a fight against a self-created enemy before jumping into the fray with other RPers.

That's what everyone is going to be doing on the main thread, finding their partners and battling some 'weak' enemies to start off.

Is there any reason you would want a private thread?

That's what everyone is going to be doing on the main thread, finding their partners and battling some 'weak' enemies to start off.

Is there any reason you would want a private thread?

Well I assumed that by being in the same thread, someone else would try and attack us or something similar. If no one can interact with us without our permission however, I suppose it doesn't matter then.

Well I assumed that by being in the same thread, someone else would try and attack us or something similar. If no one can interact with us without our permission however, I suppose it doesn't matter then.

Everyone will start in different locations, I might have some groups group earlier than others. I'll let people know beforehand however.

@Ultraman Are your mamodo and human partners? Just checking because of your tags :^D

Can you also put your npc character in a spoiler tag, just to make the thread easier to navigate.

im just trying to decide what the spells should actually be lmao

im just trying to decide what the spells should actually be lmao

Hmm. Well first spells are usually basic. He could shoot projectile roses, or maybe send vines through the ground to entagle a foe in thorns. Maybe later a shield spell that spawns a massive rose flower to block attacks.

Just some ideas, its up to you, theres no rush : )

Hey guys just an update. I plan on starting the IC posting once the current members characters are finished and accepted. Again, take the time you need, i'm simply saying i'm not waiting on more applicants. The recruitment will remain open in the interest check since there's room, but future applicants can join after we start anyway. :^)

Users who are viewing this thread