Out of Character Chat

Kari is precious tho :/

All of the crests seem a bit vague imo

Will be curious to see how everyone's assignments go.

Hahaha you'd be surprised. Of course it's going to be a bit before they even get their tags.

Truuuue dat I imagine it will take a while.

For now I'm just happy to be (almost reunited) with our Digimon! And my endless love for GomaGoma will finally find an outlet...

Okay. So Jupiter didn't really look at her digivice yet because it would be in her purse. Her purse was apparently missing. I was wanting Gabumon (Tsunomon at this point) to have picked it up for her but I realize that doesn't make any sense because Rayven and co. are meeting the digimon at the Village of Beginnings. [I'm really sorry, but I forget ~90% of the events/characters/places in the animated series! :dead:]

I guess another Digimon could've picked it up because it was shiny. ;D that would be interesting if it was a hostile creature because Jupiter would chase after it. But I am already annoyed by how needy this chick is, and how she slows down things >.> AND IM HER CREATOR!

KageYuuki KageYuuki are you okay with me just using my super-writing-powers and say she had the purse this whole time? I don't want to mess up your story.

I wouldn't mind her purse and digivice being MIA for now, actually :33: but I don't know how she would get it back. Tsunomon wouldn't have it, would he? Do the little beasties even leave the village?
I also like the thought of some wild encounter being in possession of it, but I don't want to mess with any plans you have. Haha I'm sorry if this annoys you guys XD.

Tsunomon and the others don't typically leave the village, no. A couple of them weren't born there and migrated to the village though. Poor Patamon hasn't even made it there yet! XD

But I can arrange for her purse showing up in this first fight~

Tsunomon and the others don't typically leave the village, no. A couple of them weren't born there and migrated to the village though. Poor Patamon hasn't even made it there yet! XD

But I can arrange for her purse showing up in this first fight~
Thanks!!! *hugs*

Just need a Jupiter post and a couple others and we can meet the digimon and get into trouble
It's in the works. Sorry, I know I said Friday but a surprise guest arrived on Friday and I spend all my time with her. She only left a few hours ago. XD

I'm planning to post in all my RPs today. Just got into kind of a funk so I've been trying to work up the energy to write. :/

No worries, I've been in a similar position lately

Good luck to us both then. :"D
I honestly don't know what happened but I suddenly just woke up in my bed and had slept for a good 30% of the day so now I'm wrecked but also working on a post.

Good luck to us both then. :"D
I honestly don't know what happened but I suddenly just woke up in my bed and had slept for a good 30% of the day so now I'm wrecked but also working on a post.
I've basically just had really bad writer's block and little desire to write. It's a pain in the ass

I've basically just had really bad writer's block and little desire to write. It's a pain in the ass

Aaah yes, writer's block. The bane of RPing! Maybe it will be better once we all meet our Digimon. :3
Are you in many other RPs?

Also is there a specific basis for what the Village looks like...I was just going to assume it looks like in the anime but Google tells me it looks a little different.

Yeah, it's not really the land of toys and bouncy floors that was in the anime xD I really didn't have a specific appearance or layout in mind. It's certainly no advanced city, but we're not talking mud huts here either.

Yeah, it's not really the land of toys and bouncy floors that was in the anime xD I really didn't have a specific appearance or layout in mind. It's certainly no advanced city, but we're not talking mud huts here either.

Lol okay. Can they have a rainbow tree?
(Only because it's got ~pretty colors~ lol)

Users who are viewing this thread