Out of Character Chat

It'll prob be easiest to just kinda retcon him in as there all along. Though you're welcome to include what he was doing beforehand in the post if you want. Kinda recap his reactions up to this point.

If you had a cellphone on you when you were transported, it's now a digivice. If it was in your hand, chances are its on the ground next to you since you would have been knocked out.

Don't you dare.

Hes mine.

Now, now... no need to get your feathers all in a ruffle. I was just taking a peek at the newest exhibit, that's all. No harm in that is there? Just a little bit of c u҉ r i̷ ̧o̷ ̛s̵ į ̷t҉ ̸y͏.

Sweet Juju would never harm anyone.

Niiiice to meet you, too. :p

Are you saying I'm yours to kill?
Hmm
Well
As long as it's quick and painless.
Kill?

No no no.

more like keep you int he basement chained to a chain and laptop so you can post all day long.

Niiiice to meet you, too. :p
The pleasure is all mine :ghostv: welcome to our motley gang.

I never realized how messed up the character sheets were until I went back to fix mine. You poor thing! It was madness O.O
Anyways, Jupiter's CS is up to snuff now if you want to see the picture.

The pleasure is all mine :ghostv: welcome to our motley gang.

I never realized how messed up the character sheets were until I went back to fix mine. You poor thing! It was madness O.O
Anyways, Jupiter's CS is up to snuff now if you want to see the picture.

Ooh fancy. Jupiter is pretty gr8
The update's been a wild ride. I never realized how much I hated BBC till I had HTML dangled in front of me. But at least we get the fancy RPN assets back.

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart We really have turned this into a yaoi anime...

As long as it's not shotacon.

Ooh fancy. Jupiter is pretty gr8
The update's been a wild ride. I never realized how much I hated BBC till I had HTML dangled in front of me. But at least we get the fancy RPN assets back.

As long as it's not shotacon.
We have a trap, a bishie and a bara...

:-_-lines:

Welp, you two have fun. Imma go now.

Hey, don't knock bara on bara furry until you try it.
Probably.

...Speeeeaking of furries, I got most of my post written but realize I don't exactly have anything healthy to contribute atm, so I think I'll wait for GM to move the RP along or something. Idk if this would be a good time to derail. Unless I think of something but currently stumped.

...oh dear...

i know whos gona have to deal with this v.v

Sorry for a long ass post with so much gratuitous weebspeak. :''D
Probably bit off more than I can chew there lol I'm so out of practice
I'll tone it down in future posts I swear--

this will brign pain to heinrich.

it is good.

Sorry for a long ass post with so much gratuitous weebspeak. :''D
Probably bit off more than I can chew there lol I'm so out of practice
I'll tone it down in future posts I swear--

Just to let you know, I read your post (and it was great! :o) but I don't think I will be able to respond until maybe Friday...? Yeah let's go with that. I can try getting something out tomorrow, but I have a boat-load of school work that needs to be done by Friday (*cough cough* research essay) and I'm meeting my new boss for the summer... so don't expect much.

Just to let you know, I read your post (and it was great! :o) but I don't think I will be able to respond until maybe Friday...? Yeah let's go with that. I can try getting something out tomorrow, but I have a boat-load of school work that needs to be done by Friday (*cough cough* research essay) and I'm meeting my new boss for the summer... so don't expect much.

NP, I'm leaving town tonight to visit some friends upstate so I'll be in lurk mode for a few days unless I'm needed. ><

Hello. I finally got my app sorted, so I thought I would swing by and say hello. Anyway looking forward to working with everyone!

Hello. I finally got my app sorted, so I thought I would swing by and say hello. Anyway looking forward to working with everyone!
WELCOME TO JURASSI-....

wait a second... wrong place.

WELCOME TO THE DIGIVERSE! *party streamers*

Jupiter is not going to like Amy. Then again... she doesn't like anybody here.

Cool. I like not being the newest member lol.
Looking forward to working with you, too. B)

You gotta give me a heads up on any weird hazing rituals these people have okay?

WELCOME TO JURASSI-....

wait a second... wrong place.

WELCOME TO THE DIGIVERSE! *party streamers*

Jupiter is not going to like Amy. Then again... she doesn't like anybody here.

I think it's going to be very much a mutual feeling, so that oughta be a fun little issue to resolve.

Users who are viewing this thread