Out Of Character Chat

This should help you guys on the history:

"At age 16, their birthmarks changed, morphed into the darkest of black inks. It was more a tattoo...but it even moved. If that wasn't strange enough, they soon discovered that they had powers, odd powers. It was then that they would know they weren't totally human.They didn't live clueless for very long, though, because they soon received a letter, signed anonymously, that acted as in invite to Parthena Olympia University If that wasn't strange enough, after the letter was read, the ink swirled around the page, pooled all together, then showed the future student their most secret desire. "

Timeline: 

Character's don't discover that their birthmark changes and moprhed into tattoos, moving untilt he age of 16.

At the age of 18/19 thats when the character's powers are being shown here and there, not being able to control out.

However, soon they recieve a letter around the ages of 20/21.

<3.

@TheOnlyPaul @Seraph Darkfire @ScatteredStars @mxlly @Ritzy @StarrySkyofLostSouls @PixieDust @Uxie @LaDyGrEy

&& anyone else i miss, i hope this helps <3

Pfft. You just gave me 10 minutes of work. Shame on you Twink.  :D

sorry my dearest.

as much as i love your backstory, sadly he wouldnt know how to control such powers yet D:

It is fine. I can handle it. However, if their abilities are unstable, does that mean that it just doesn't work, or can I have my character's sculptures explode when they fail because too much energy is put into the sculpture.

It is fine. I can handle it. However, if their abilities are unstable, does that mean that it just doesn't work, or can I have my character's sculptures explode when they fail because too much energy is put into the sculpture.

Your character can definitely have his sculptures explode because his abilities are unstable.

For example:

If he tries to call upon his powers, it doesn't work cause he doesn't know how to trigger it.

But, in the times he doesn't want his powers to work (say for example his emotions are haywired , that triggers it and causes his sculptures to explode)

or it just comes randomly when he least expects it (:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a good feeling. It is like a finger that needs to be popped but it won't pop. Once it does, you feel really satisfied. 

I personally love the feeling I get when my character falls in love with another. 

Gosh my friends hate it when I pop my fingers/crack my knuckles haha 

and oh yeah!  That's pretty nice! ^.^

You know I don't think out of all the rps i've done I've had a character be in love with a character that had loved them back (or at least not made a relationship for it lol - the rps just don't last long enough)

That sounded a little more sad than I had intended aha

My little brother can crack his neck, doesn't bother me, but it bothers my mother.

I love it when a relationship forms, especially if it has been growing over a long time in the roleplay. That first kiss is always the sweetest. 

Sometimes the relationship just happens, sometimes I just happen to be dating the person who's character mine falls for :P  

Gosh my friends hate it when I pop my fingers/crack my knuckles haha 

and oh yeah!  That's pretty nice! ^.^

You know I don't think out of all the rps i've done I've had a character be in love with a character that had loved them back (or at least not made a relationship for it lol - the rps just don't last long enough)

That sounded a little more sad than I had intended aha

Same.  I had one muse though that pretty much loved someone who was demisexual demiromantic, but they just saw my muse as a friend.   It was the most fustrating thing because they were so cute together as emotional supports.  Then same muse was pretty much in love with someone else, but they already had a relationship with someone else, so my character backed off because he wasn't a POS.

Come to find out later, the other mun shipped it, too, but had already end gamed it with the other person. >.<

Other muses never really get too far romance-wise because I usually play sociopaths or oblivious dummies haha

C'est la vie 

I'm excited for this tbh.

ME TOO.  THIS IS GOING TO BE SO GREAT OMG

awww~~ @Seraph Darkfire

yeah same.  I was completely obsessed with Greek Mythology for a decent couple of years (cause of percy Jackson lol) and I'm glad I'm back into it ^^!! @StarrySkyofLostSouls(also yeah i gotta finish my cs)

[SIZE= 12px]and omg that must've been [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]really[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] irritating \: [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Hopefully you don't get stuck in that situation again! ^^ @ScatteredStars[/SIZE]

oh guys I think I may make an Ares and Medusa but idk

awww~~ @Seraph Darkfire

yeah same.  I was completely obsessed with Greek Mythology for a decent couple of years (cause of percy Jackson lol) and I'm glad I'm back into it ^^!! @StarrySkyofLostSouls(also yeah i gotta finish my cs)

[SIZE= 12px]and omg that must've been [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]really[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] irritating \: [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Hopefully you don't get stuck in that situation again! ^^ @ScatteredStars[/SIZE]

Yo same on the percy jackson front and hnnnn

Yo same on the percy jackson front and hnnnn

I remember making my mum read them too haha 

also why did my messages merge? ? ? this is a weird new feature that i didn't notice before ><

and I literally picked my names for the letters, like:  Hadara Riese - Hera,  bastien Proulx - Perseus

Nice naming scheme :P

I like doing small stuff for my characters :P  I give them a name related to their abilities or background, sometimes I'll hide words and stuff in white text that can only be found by highlighting them. 

Something like this. How many of you noticed this?

ooo nice~ I picked out names that held similar meanings like Hali means the sea, Jericho means the city of the moon and Orson means Bear cub but i picked it based on the fact a bear is star sign which is during the night and that's when you sleep.

My new character's name all have meanings that link together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back