Out Of Character Chat

Hey guys! 

Woo so excited! Just about to do my character sheet for Hermes that I hope you will all like

I was just wondering. I'd love to have a back story or a connection with another character! Not something that means they are together from the beginning or side by side. Just something that when they see each other it's like "omg! Shock it's you!" 

Wether my character knows you by a past romance, an old enemy, an old friend, an old close friend or a secret ally I don't mind at all! I just think it would be great and would help the flow of the roleplay for my character and yours for interaction! 

I lover random rp where new ideas come out in the moment so it doesn't have to be anything solid even just a basis! 

But anyway, if anyone is interested please let me know. I'm going to do my character sheet so have a read over it and see where you could fit in

-Paul

Welcome Paul! I absolutely love the enthusiasm that you have right now and we got to get this lit and hyped up! 

Right now I have Euterpe the Muse of Music and Song and Scylla! 

Euterpe is a female and her name is Magdalena and she's from Europe! She's really quirky, upbeat, and can have her blunt and talkative moments. I'm not finished with her there's some gist to her.

Scylla will be male. I'm not sure about the FC or name yet. But he's your typical badass asshole. I'm not sure where he's from yet so it's up in the air as of this moment. 

I can't wait to see your character!

this goes for anyone who's reading this and would like any relation with my characters! 

Welcome Paul! I absolutely love the enthusiasm that you have right now and we got to get this lit and hyped up! 

Right now I have Euterpe the Muse of Music and Song and Scylla! 

Euterpe is a female and her name is Magdalena and she's from Europe! She's really quirky, upbeat, and can have her blunt and talkative moments. I'm not finished with her there's some gist to her.

Scylla will be male. I'm not sure about the FC or name yet. But he's your typical badass asshole. I'm not sure where he's from yet so it's up in the air as of this moment. 

I can't wait to see your character!

this goes for anyone who's reading this and would like any relation with my characters! 

I just finished my character sheet there so let me know if you could fit any character in with mine! Id love it :D

I just finished my character sheet there so let me know if you could fit any character in with mine! Id love it :D

Hmmmm. The dream was interesting thing to me :)  

but his background omg I was like oh shit. 

Theres two things missing, that we forgot to add in the sheet! 

Weakness of the powers and your character in general like what is he bad at, and the limit of the power :)  

Hmmmm. The dream was interesting thing to me :)  

but his background omg I was like oh shit. 

Theres two things missing, that we forgot to add in the sheet! 

Weakness of the powers and your character in general like what is he bad at, and the limit of the power :)  

I added the weakness of them in there I saw in a post that they were to be included and quickly ran to edit it lol! 

Well Victor dislikes criminals, perhaps he stole something from him and Victor tried to get it back? Victor thinks that he is a god, not a reincarnation, he's just trapped in a mortal form until his essence gestates enough to break free. If he thinks that your boy is another god, he will have hunted you a good long while. Perhaps you stole his mother's locket? Nothing from Cat as that would cause way too much hate. A keepsake though, that would have been enough to track you in his spare time when he was not partying. 

Intros!

Hi everyone!  So, I was @ByTheChesapeake, but I lost my account information (whoops!).  I'm a psychology major, so that's always fun!

I play Persephone, the goddess of Spring and queen of the underworld.  I'm working on her character sheet now, but I can tell you she's a female named Lola.  She's from England.  She's naive, optimistic, and a hopeless romantic.   Also if you die, she's totally got your back.

I want to pick up another character (Achilles? Zeus? Thanatos?), but I'm going to finish up Percy before I decide.

@TheOnlyPaul I see Elliot is from England as well.  They could have known each other?  Maybe went to the same school?  Lola is two years younger and she wasn't all that popular in school, so who knows?

@crucialstar Lola and Maggie might met while Lola's family was on holiday, maybe?  It could happen.

I'm really looking forward to this rp!  I just have a feeling it's going to be great!

Oh! 

Maybe Lol a could know Elliott since he was a popular kid but went missing from school out of the blue! When she sees him she can be like 

"I think I know you....did you go to..." 

And elliot will be like "oh crap oh crap" lol

I added the weakness of them in there I saw in a post that they were to be included and quickly ran to edit it lol! 

LOL that me! I always do that too! 

Intros!

Hi everyone!  So, I was @ByTheChesapeake, but I lost my account information (whoops!).  I'm a psychology major, so that's always fun!

I play Persephone, the goddess of Spring and queen of the underworld.  I'm working on her character sheet now, but I can tell you she's a female named Lola.  She's from England.  She's naive, optimistic, and a hopeless romantic.   Also if you die, she's totally got your back.

I want to pick up another character (Achilles? Zeus? Thanatos?), but I'm going to finish up Percy before I decide.

@TheOnlyPaul I see Elliot is from England as well.  They could have known each other?  Maybe went to the same school?  Lola is two years younger and she wasn't all that popular in school, so who knows?

@crucialstar Lola and Maggie might met while Lola's family was on holiday, maybe?  It could happen.

I'm really looking forward to this rp!  I just have a feeling it's going to be great!

Ahhhh! I was wondering! Welcome back dearieeee! Looks like we have Three Stars now <3 heheheh. 

And oooooh! When would Lola have come by to Europe? :)  

i need to figure out specially what part of Europe she's from too LOL. 

Well Victor dislikes criminals, perhaps he stole something from him and Victor tried to get it back? Victor thinks that he is a god, not a reincarnation, he's just trapped in a mortal form until his essence gestates enough to break free. If he thinks that your boy is another god, he will have hunted you a good long while. Perhaps you stole his mother's locket? Nothing from Cat as that would cause way too much hate. A keepsake though, that would have been enough to track you in his spare time when he was not partying. 

Who is this to? @TheOnlyPaul

Oh! 

Maybe Lol a could know Elliott since he was a popular kid but went missing from school out of the blue! When she sees him she can be like 

"I think I know you....did you go to..." 

And elliot will be like "oh crap oh crap" lol

That would make a lot of sense, and .  

LOL that me! I always do that too! 

Ahhhh! I was wondering! Welcome back dearieeee! Looks like we have Three Stars now <3 heheheh. 

And oooooh! When would Lola have come by to Europe? :)  

i need to figure out specially what part of Europe she's from too LOL. 

Hmmm... She was from a well off family so really, anytime would have potential.  Probably more so in the summer months, and we'll say she visited whatever part of Europe Maggie was in probably around 14-15, right before their powers started manifesting.

That would make a lot of sense, and .  

Hmmm... She was from a well off family so really, anytime would have potential.  Probably more so in the summer months, and we'll say she visited whatever part of Europe Maggie was in probably around 14-15, right before their powers started manifesting.

Yessss! That sounds like a good idea! She could show her parts of wherever she was from and whatnot! I'll have to read up on Lola!

I can't stay and chat ((but i have quickly browsed over everything! - will read again later!))

But I just wanted to comment that Sébastien is going to be a dorky lil ((well, tall)) string bean and would be a great friend if anyone wants one!

Hadaras gonna be like a mumma bear and rEALLY PROTECTIVE like especially if someone's injured or something so having a person/a couple of people who she's really close to so i can show that in the rp would ve nice!! ^^

I can't stay and chat ((but i have quickly browsed over everything! - will read again later!))

But I just wanted to comment that Sébastien is going to be a dorky lil ((well, tall)) string bean and would be a great friend if anyone wants one!

Hadaras gonna be like a mumma bear and rEALLY PROTECTIVE like especially if someone's injured or something so having a person/a couple of people who she's really close to so i can show that in the rp would ve nice!! ^^

I'll read up on your babies and see where they're from and whatnot! :)

Victor is sort of the oddball out. He's from a crime family that kept close watch on him and only in the past 3 years has he been free. Though if someone wants to know him after powers came to be he would have had all that bloody, bloody money to travel with. Plus he is basically a brewery, a winery, and a distillery all in one. He probably has his own label. "Wind in the Reeds Rose" Napa Valley. The 2014 vintage is particularly good. 

@mxlly (I'm at a computer now, yay!) If you would like, Victor was probably all sorts of hurt from his revenge spree in Los Angeles when he was 18. Perhaps Hadaras helped him with his injuries and maybe with his psychological issues from Cat's death. Maybe he formed a friendship with Hadaras and he became a couch crasher when in town. Victor is good at couch crashing. 

Guess I'll also introduce myself.

I am Seraph, reader, writer. When I was in school, I spent the vast majority of my time reading books and I only got into writing after I started roleplaying, and I'm sure a variety of the things I've written aren't super great :P

I hope to own a bookstore one day, one with an apartment right above it. That'll be fun. 

Guess I'll also introduce myself.

I am Seraph, reader, writer. When I was in school, I spent the vast majority of my time reading books and I only got into writing after I started roleplaying, and I'm sure a variety of the things I've written aren't super great :P

I hope to own a bookstore one day, one with an apartment right above it. That'll be fun. 

Omg that'll be an awesome dream! I was just thinking of having my own store and an apartment above it too!

@mxlly (I'm at a computer now, yay!) If you would like, Victor was probably all sorts of hurt from his revenge spree in Los Angeles when he was 18. Perhaps Hadaras helped him with his injuries and maybe with his psychological issues from Cat's death. Maybe he formed a friendship with Hadaras and he became a couch crasher when in town. Victor is good at couch crashing. 

Yeah!  That sounds nice :D  ((btw i haven't done her bg so basically Hadara is from Israel but moved to spain - but it would also make sense that she then moved to America))

Omg that'll be an awesome dream! I was just thinking of having my own store and an apartment above it too!

It is a good dream. And it will be mine and I can decide when to work. When there is no work to do, I don't have to go anywhere, I can just read the books in my store.

It is a good dream. And it will be mine and I can decide when to work. When there is no work to do, I don't have to go anywhere, I can just read the books in my store.

It really is a good dream. It's kinda how I want to open my own clinic so I can work at my own hours and times you know? And I would definitely visit your store. That sounds so great. 

Your characters is interesting! :)  

i just read up on him and he's awesome! 

Whoa I read up on Vic. And let's just say it was wow o___o 

Whoa I read up on Vic. And let's just say it was wow o___o 

Yeah I took from Greek Mythology. He's sorta like Orpheus (Which I'm a tad surprised wasn't on the list, but oh well). A friend killed, a quest for vengeance, a brother out for his own sense of justice. He's a perfect flawed hero. He has a hubris and everything. His is bitterness. 

It really is a good dream. It's kinda how I want to open my own clinic so I can work at my own hours and times you know? And I would definitely visit your store. That sounds so great. 

Your characters is interesting! :)  

i just read up on him and he's awesome! 

Yeah, I am really lazy, so being able to decide when I work and not having to answer to anyone sounds like a dream. I also oddly get more done when it is on my own terms. What I want to do is have a way for people to get their own manga and stories published. I also think it would be good to have a food area, but I'm thinking only non-messy foods. Don't need people thumbing through books with nasty fingers.

A clinic sounds interesting. I couldn't do that, I am not very good around sick people. I hate getting sick.

As for my character, I know he is awesome :P  I put some thought into him.

@TheOnlyPaul @Ritzy @Seraph Darkfire and everyone else reading this:

Here's the thing (and this is definitely my fault for not knowing and I am terribly sorry for not telling you guys sooner):

Although in your character sheet you know your character's powers, limits, weaknesses, and abilities, your characters do not know specifically how to control their powers. They know they have powers, but they're confused as to why they have such powers and confused as to how they control and use their abilities. So, their powers are right now uncontrollable and out of their hands. 

I'm not calling you guys out, PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT! IT WAS BAD ON MY PART FOR NOT KNOWING D;.

But, I'm sorry for making you guys change some of your histories regarding the usage of your powers.

Your characters can know of their powers but not know how to control it. Your powers will start having signs around the age of 18/19.

The letter to the University is to help our characters understand the usage of their powers, how to control it, and why they have their abilities.

I'm retired so I answer to no one save my dog when he barks for food. Being only 31 and a life of lovely idleness before me is a great joy. Sad that I had to sacrifice half my sanity in the war, but hey it made me more creative and it pays well so there's that. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back