Out of Character Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want em. Wasnt really directed towards you though. It was directed towards Kage. Nothing against you.

And yes Im done.
To bad, because it's the polite thing to do regardless if you want it or not.

It was more of a practice what i preach type of thing, less of a heart felt thing.

To bad, because it's the polite thing to do regardless if you want it or not.

It was more of a practice what i preach type of thing, less of a heart felt thing.
You're really passive aggressive you know that?

And yeah, I get that. I would have called you out on it later if you hadnt hahaha

You're really passive aggressive you know that?

And yeah, I get that. I would have called you out on it later if you hadnt hahaha
I'm Canadian.

Comes with the maple syrup injections.

Uhhh.... hmm...

...Fashion?

Really the only reason I could see, then again if they did need them the old adage "Blind as a bat" would ring true!

Because he's always worn glasses and anyone that knows him would notice he suddenly isn't wearing any?

Same reason he almost passed out when Will had him by the neck? All in his head?

*shrugs*

I have a question about this whole memory transfer through blood thing. Lucinda drank Victor's blood, then Alucard drank Lucinda's... Sense Victor overhead Morrigan telling Selene how she plans to kill Alucard, does that mean Alucard now knows about it?

As well as knowing the Ethelwolfs think he tried to kill Selene?

I have a question about this whole memory transfer through blood thing. Lucinda drank Victor's blood, then Alucard drank Lucinda's... Sense Victor overhead Morrigan telling Selene how she plans to kill Alucard, does that mean Alucard now knows about it?

As well as knowing the Ethelwolfs think he tried to kill Selene?
No, Lucinda only knows because of a discipline she has. Alucard doesn't have it

I'm curious if Lucinda shared the knowledge of Morrigan's plan with the others two kings. Morri's trap could be used as bait for their own. XD

Who do I send the character to? didn't realize and posted ic already lol
So first and perhaps most importantly you should be sure to read everything on the rules and info subforum. After that, you'll get a character template from the characters subforum, fill it out, then post it in its own thread in the character subforum.

Hello, everyone, I'm new to the RP!
I would like to thank Kage for accepting me and I hope to be with you guys to the end of this RP ^^
p.s. I finished reading the info/rules so I will post my cs today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back