Out of Character Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though, unless there are any objections, if Rothbart felt that his life was in danger, he'd sooner be found near Orlov than home alone..

Don't see a reason why he wouldn't be. Though there are bound to be some of his clan members at the haven too.

Just about every house in the Council has a Haven in New Whitby

It should be noted that there is *currently* no haven for House Dallon in New Whitby. Alaric stays at House Devereux at times like this, and since they both have such largely populated houses members of Alaric's house tend to just kind of... 'float' around the city when he's in town...

Hey guys! It's gotten to the point where I have to leave the RP. I love it, and y'all are so much fun, but I can't keep up and I don't want you all to wait for weeks at a time for me to write. It's been an absolute pleasure- have fun!

@Onikmey

1632599c28e5b12aca8cc146d0d91f0c783244239c40133085e0cb9f8c047588.jpg

Hey, so just popping in to say I'm still alive and working on an opening collab for the night. But without going into too much detail, there are some family issues leaving me frazzled and making it hard to write. I am working on it though

Hey, so just popping in to say I'm still alive and working on an opening collab for the night. But without going into too much detail, there are some family issues leaving me frazzled and making it hard to write. I am working on it though

Aight Kage

So this is an idea I meant to put into play before the site moved, but then life and work and all that fun stuff distracted me and I forgot. So assuming they let me keep this a hosted project - which, honestly I'm beginning to have my doubts - I'll be adding another forum here for each of you to make threads in as needed. This will be meant to have a place to play out events in the past, flesh out your characters and relationships and show what made them how they are today.

So if all goes well, we'll be seeing some new threads popping up soon.

So this is an idea I meant to put into play before the site moved, but then life and work and all that fun stuff distracted me and I forgot. So assuming they let me keep this a hosted project - which, honestly I'm beginning to have my doubts - I'll be adding another forum here for each of you to make threads in as needed. This will be meant to have a place to play out events in the past, flesh out your characters and relationships and show what made them how they are today.

So if all goes well, we'll be seeing some new threads popping up soon.
Maybe just tell them you'd like to keep it a hosted project because you plan to expand upon it when we get those powers back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back