Out of Character Chat

If none of his posts are ever going to make sense, then he's likely not going to get accepted into the rp. Given that you seem to share an account, that might be a problem for you. I really really need to understand the things that are said in the OOC or it creates extensive anxiety for me and it is disrespectful to me particularly when I ask him to speak clearly.

If none of his posts are ever going to make sense, then he's likely not going to get accepted into the rp. Given that you seem to share an account, that might be a problem for you. I really really need to understand the things that are said in the OOC or it creates extensive anxiety for me and it is disrespectful to me particularly when I ask him to speak clearly.
Oh... No probz... Sorry again everyone...~Star

I still feel like a complete idiot and he wouldn't even explain that he was speaking gibberish so for all I know, he had a point and just made me look like a complete and total fool!

Haha. Relax Athena. If you're a fool for not understanding him, then we are all fools.

Q-Q Not again.... Please don't... Im sorry about whatever my nut for a brother did... The same thing happened ALOT on FB which is why we left for an ACTUAL rp site... i dont want him ruining it again... D':~Star

Apology accepted...by me at least. Though I'm not actually offended so I don't really need one.

Haha. Relax Athena. If you're a fool for not understanding him, then we are all fools.
I don't want to be a fool though, or to be made to feel like one. I want to continue being a reasonably intelligent GM running an rp with a bunch of wonderful people who don't confuse me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back