Out of Character Chat

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock
CelticHero37 CelticHero37
I'm a bit confused. Is Aiada's downward stab aimed at Cletus or Ed? Reading it to me sounds like she lifted the sword up and drove it straight down at Cletus...but Ed dodged the blow, even though she is in front of Scarlet...who's on the opposite side?

I'm a bit confused. Is Aiada's downward stab aimed at Cletus or Ed? Reading it to me sounds like she lifted the sword up and drove it straight down at Cletus...but Ed dodged the blow, even though she is in front of Scarlet...who's on the opposite side?
I think it's Ed. Aiada tried to knock Cletus' gun away with her sword as she headed toward Scarlet, but since I haven't posted with him yet the end result of that is still pending. After Ed defied Aiada, she ignored how her attack on Cletus went and tried to attack Ed.

I think it's Ed. Aiada tried to knock Cletus' gun away with her sword as she headed toward Scarlet, but since I haven't posted with him yet the end result of that is still pending. After Ed defied Aiada, she ignored how her attack on Cletus went and tried to attack Ed.
Aiada swung her sword at Cletus's gun. Then Ed kinda sprawled out in front of Aiada. In a continuous motion, whether she hit Cletus or not (so that attack is still pending) Aiada brought her sword around and stabbed straight down at Ed who dodged.

Wanna hear a sekritzeseseereres?!

Plug your ears then!
I have a feeling that it doesn't matter what I answer, you will post your secret anyways. Therefore I would like to use this quote: "Get on with it!" By John Cleese (and various others)

Aiada is between Cletus and Scarlet...I think...so to head towards Scarlet she'd have to turn around...Though I'm not entirely positive.

Aiada swung her sword at Cletus's gun. Then Ed kinda sprawled out in front of Aiada. In a continuous motion, whether she hit Cletus or not (so that attack is still pending) Aiada brought her sword around and stabbed straight down at Ed who dodged.

Okay, gotcha. Sorta misread because I thought the girl Ed sprawled in front of was Scarlet =P

There's also a boomerang flying at her...

Omg!!! O^O IM SO HAPPY!!! Tanks guys!!! C': Means so much to me!!! Comparing my lame draw toa badass anime.... The tears TuT Originally this was going to be Star's character she asked for ages ago that i held onto but... Her idea didn't fit him so.... i didn't know what to do with him.... Still don't D:

Omg!!! O^O IM SO HAPPY!!! Tanks guys!!! C': Means so much to me!!! Comparing my lame draw toa badass anime.... The tears TuT Originally this was going to be Star's character she asked for ages ago that i held onto but... Her idea didn't fit him so.... i didn't know what to do with him.... Still don't D:

It's much better than my non-existent artistic talents. Work hard, keep at it, and you'll only improve =)

As for what to do with him...make him a pirate, make him a marine, or store him away for future use. It's really up to you. His hair and eyes make me think fire.

Users who are viewing this thread