Out of Character Chat

Ah okay. As far as Devil Fruits are those allowed? I thought I had seen something about restrictions on devil fruits joining but I might be wrong *Shifty eyes totally not having been lurking for a long time now debating joining.*
Devil fruits can be earned if you are active in the rp. You cannot have one right away. There was a random drawing for a few when we were just starting.

Hmmm... no devil fruits removes a lot of goofy ideas... though doctor wise I might have an idea in mind. Doctors with dark pasts are always fun, specially one where they feel like have to make up for it in some way. :P

Yay for characters with Dark pasts who have two sides to them!

Last edited:
Discord... anyone?

After some discussion with a couple of people who say this has helped their roleplays, I've decided to make a discord server that links all three of my roleplays and that also has areas for planning and for general chat. I'm hoping that this can keep people more connected and that it can get people more excited for the roleplays. We'll see how it goes!

Feel free to ask here or in discord if you have any questions.

I'm going to be travelling for a few hours tomorrow, but otherwise I'll be completely free from around 5 EST onwards.
That ought to work. Just PM me or tag me in the OOC or jump into discord and find me there. I should be somewhere that isn't too hard to find.

I get the odd feeling Scarlet doesn't really know what she's doing ^_^

I'm free Sunday. So I'll probably have a Tristan post up Sunday. I apologize if I'm holding anyone up.

Starting Monday, July 31st, I'm going to be helping my college's film department make a short film. Filming doesn't end until August 18, so my weekdays are going to be busy for the next three weeks. I'll still be able to post, I just won't be around much on weekdays.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Refaulted Refaulted Felix Felix Mitchs98 Mitchs98 @Azure Sky I'm working on a Zoomania post with Dago. Things will get moving again soon.

Whoooo! With Captain Pyrrha captured, I see the fighting at the Hallows finally coming to a halt :smilepuff:

@Azure Sky
Does Axel want to do something or leave the parlaying with pirates up to Draven?

Starting Monday, July 31st, I'm going to be helping my college's film department make a short film. Filming doesn't end until August 18, so my weekdays are going to be busy for the next three weeks. I'll still be able to post, I just won't be around much on weekdays.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Refaulted Refaulted Felix Felix Mitchs98 Mitchs98 @Azure Sky I'm working on a Zoomania post with Dago. Things will get moving again soon.

Would you like me to hold up on posting Tristan then?

I get the odd feeling Scarlet doesn't really know what she's doing ^_^
xD

In her defense, she learned from someone who was so good that it always looked like they were winging it even though they weren't. So Scarlet is not much of a planner... unfortunately for her crew. It certainly breeds fun, though!

xD

In her defense, she learned from someone who was so good that it always looked like they were winging it even though they weren't. So Scarlet is not much of a planner... unfortunately for her crew. It certainly breeds fun, though!

We need someone like Stacy in the red ribbons :closedeyessmile:

Nerissa's too nice to point out when Scarlet's being stupid. Arlen's a go for it type of guy. Jasper and Cletus just goes along with the Captain. Limstella just wishes she weren't there.

We need someone like Stacy in the red ribbons :closedeyessmile:

Nerissa's too nice to point out when Scarlet's being stupid. Arlen's a go for it type of guy. Jasper and Cletus just goes along with the Captain. Limstella just wishes she weren't there.
Hmm... Someone like Stacy in the Red Ribbons. That would be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back